What the hell is this....

ssh6314

O.O

It's a face book picture on morris 4x4's page but...it looks like a concept or? :confused:

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

Attachments

• 1370297142154.jpg
    1370297142154.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 593

StrizzyChris

I saw this as well. Not sure if it's true, but someone said it's a two year old pic of a Chinese reverse engineered Jeep. Sure as hell hope it doesn't happen!

JKbrick

Chinese knock off from what I read? Looks pretty similar, surprised you could manufacture something that looks so close to the real thing

Napalm90

Its a Cherogler. The is the result of when a Grand Cherokee and a Wrangler get busy after a nice day out on the trails. Vote no on legalizing inter-model Relations!!!!

Last edited:

Lane87

What they said.. It's a Chinese rip off.. They don't have to follow our copyright laws.. Check out the Korean "Korando"

Korando.jpg

White_JKU

Thank god it's nothing we have to worry about for the next gen. ... I was scared when I saw it today on FB

phenyx

Naaaa fail !! Not buying this truck When i finish paying My 08 jku il buy another use instead

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jhires

Isn't that the front end of the new Cherakee

That company in particular likes to "mash" designs together and call them original. From a few automotive blogs over the last few years, there have been quite a few look-alikes of other makes and models. Most recent I remember is the ford f150. Just do a an image search on "Chinese car knockoffs".

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That company in particular likes to "mash" designs together and call them original. From a few automotive blogs over the last few years, there have been quite a few look-alikes of other makes and models. Most recent I remember is the ford f150. Just do a an image search on "Chinese car knockoffs".

Putting two different cars together is original, right? :thumb:

Top Bottom