Mastercraft seats

dahoover5866

I just would like to know a website to pic a set of mastercraft seats up for my 08 jk? (I didnt know where else to post this)

munstie

Eddie are you running factory seatbelts or are you running 5 point harnesses,and how comfortable are the rubicon seats from mastercraft or are you running a different model.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yet again thank u! Do you have some of these?

Yup, run a set of Baja RS seats front and rear on my white JK. Love them :yup:

Eddie are you running factory seatbelts or are you running 5 point harnesses,and how comfortable are the rubicon seats from mastercraft or are you running a different model.

Just running factory belts for now. The rubicon seats are more comfortable than the Baja RS seats but, they don't recline.

munstie

Just running factory belts for now. The rubicon seats are more comfortable than the Baja RS seats but, they don't recline.

Would you say the Baja RS seats are more comfortable than the factory seats.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would you say the Baja RS seats are more comfortable than the factory seats.

Oh yeah, for sure. If there is a downside, it's that getting in and out of your Jeep will take some getting used to with the high sides.

munstie

Need to find the most comfortable solution I can for my wife as she has had back surgery and neck but wants to get out wheeling with me, so I wanna make sure she has as much support as possible.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Need to find the most comfortable solution I can for my wife as she has had back surgery and neck but wants to get out wheeling with me, so I wanna make sure she has as much support as possible.

mm4x4 on the forum had back surgery a while back and got a set of Mastercraft seats just for that reason. Might want to send him a PM if you want to get a better perspective on things.

dahoover5866

Awesome I think I need a set myself and the price is right!

I had back surgery a couple years ago and am looking at the MasterCraft seats as well? Although the "boss" seems to think ...... well you know what she thinks :thinking:

munstie

I had back surgery a couple years ago and am looking at the MasterCraft seats as well? Although the "boss" seems to think ...... well you know what she thinks :thinking:

They do look cool but the racing seat idea was actually the wife's idea,if it will get her out with our sons and me I'll put em in.

Top Bottom