2 Door Trektop NX installed

Ldogg

I got my trektop nx this afternoon from my local 4x4 shop. Took it out in the parking lot and put it in by myself in 45 minutes. I laid all the fabric components out in the grass under the Colorado sun while I installed the bracket for the spring, the door surrounds and top bow. Once I got the bikini part on, and the quick release connections set I added the rear and side windows. Using the Velcro you place the window, then zip the top zipper 2" on both sides. Then start the back window 2". Then zip the top part of the window all the way. Then wrap it around the door surrounds and bottom rail. Install the tailgate brace Then zip the rear window. It's tight and yeah I fought with the a bit, but in the end it was installed. Funny thing was the shop guy told me, your gonna be a while when I said I was installing it there. 45 minutes later I asked him where I could throw away the trash. :)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370635036.493944.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370635045.611024.jpg

Last edited:

Ldogg

I found that I can semi fold the windows and put them into the bestop saddle bags. Each bag holds one side window, and then I can roll the back window up and leave the tailgate bar installed. I took the whole thing off tonight in 15 minutes, and put my spiderweb shade back on since it will be really nice with 0% chance of rain the next week or so... At least I hope so anyway.

Ldogg

Can you post some pictures^^^

Thanks!

I can, of the bags or the top? The top is off right now but the bags are still on there. They are pretty sweet.

I love this top, the looks with the windows and how it looks with just the bikini. I even ran it with the back window in one day, and just zipped off the sides.

SPIELUHR

looks awesome !!! :thumb: cant wait to get one either I think id like one of those better then the stock soft top since you can turn it into a bikini . . we will have to meet up sometime so I can see it in person

mrmet1983

Looks great I love that top just afraid with all the snow I get in NY that its not strong enough or I'd have one already

Sent from my JK

Ldogg

I know a guy at work has the JKU version and leaves it on all year long. We get decent amounts of snow here in Colorado Springs but it doesn't stay around like it does in the north east/mid Atlantic for sure.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know a guy at work has the JKU version and leaves it on all year long. We get decent amounts of snow here in Colorado Springs but it doesn't stay around like it does in the north east/mid Atlantic for sure.

yea we get a lot of wet heavy snows from time to time. it sucks going out 3-4 times to make sure it isnt weighing down my top to much

mrmet1983

I want this top so bad bit to afraid to come out one morning and find frosty the snow man in my front seat lol

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom