((Wave)) Chandler, AZ

BrewDude

Hope all is well with everyone, just dropping by for a little introduction. My wife and I have been enjoying the great outdoors and off-roading our whole lives and when it came time to purchase a new vehicle nothing made more sense than our new beloved 13' JK Sport. So since April we have been terrorizing the deserts and trails and loving every minute of it. Our baby JK is a mall crawler for now with plans in the future for a visit to EVO but in the mean while we are putting her through her paces, I will post up some pictures of our camping trip to willow springs lake this weekend. Till next time, see you on the trails.:thumb: photo.jpg

BrewDude

some days the heat is brutal, I sure do miss San Diego! 4photo.jpg
Although our baby JK is mall crawling for now she has a mean Napolean complex and sometimes bites off more than she can chew.. needless to say we needed help out of this one. :yup:

2photo.jpg
5photo.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife, from a fellow Zonie! Enjoy the new rig as we have our 13 JK unl rubicon in AZ... North in the summer, south in the winter and everywhere the rest of the year!:standing wave::standing wave:

Top Bottom