2013 JKUR Take-Off's and extras!

Alright so the time has come to start posting all our parts for sale. We will use this thread to add and remove all the items as we get to them or come across more :thumb: We are posting here as well as local ads / craigslist, etc. If you are looking for something that is not posted PM me and I will let you know if we have it. All items can be shipped at buyers expense. All parts are off my 2013 JKUR or my wifes 2013 JKUR which both had roughly 5K-6K miles on them when they were removed.

Here is the catch :yup: I need this stuff gone it is over staying is short welcome in my garage (if the wife cannot use the garage soon my life is going to be hell :doh:) I have not listed prices but if you make an offer and its reasonable it will be yours. I can take photos of stuff as we sort through everything and upon request. Let me know if you have any questions or if you want something please send me a PM, thanks.

I am located in Chico, CA 95973 for shipping purposes.

Stock Front Bumper w/ Fog Lights (includes hooks)
Stock Front Bumper w/o Fog Lights (includes hooks)
Stock Rear Bumper (includes hooks) x 2
Stock Tire Carrier w/brake light x 2
Stock Front Driveline x 2
Stock Rear Drivelines x 2
80' wire cable off Warn Powerplant HD (never used) x 2
Roller Fairlead off Warn Powerplant HD (never used) x 2
Stock Rubi shocks F/R
Stock Rubi coils F/R
Stock Rubi sliders x 2 sets
Stock Rubi control arms Front
Stock Rubi control arms Rear
Pair of Quick Disconnect Mirrors
Coupon for Teraflex Sway Bar Quick Disconnects (good for almost any jeep model just need to let them know. Expires at end of year)

Last edited:
Everything is still available. I have a bunch of PM's with offers and requests for photos. I will be responding to all PM's after work, thanks.

I have responded to all the PM's and sent out photos that were requested, as much as I could some parts are still in boxes. Between work, life, jeep, kids, jeep, wife, jeep :bleh: just not enough time.

Remember just shoot me an offer and we can work out shipping details. The soft top has already sold and I'm hoping to move more tomorrow! I am willing to ship everything as long as you':idontknow:re willing to work with me on it and pay for it :thumb:

TeamFaust

pm'd you regarding the:
- Dana 44 Front w/5.13's and Dana 44 Rear w/5.13's (would love to sell as a set)
- 35" Nitto Mud Grapplers x 5 (about 4k on them, 1 never touched road)

Don't see that I received PM or email with pics and additional on axles & tires so I can make you an offer. Sent a PM this evening with phone so we can touch base tomorrow. Thanks.

Top Bottom