1yr Later a Maiden Voyage

Evilidea

Just out the backyard to a local playground but after owning my YJ for 1yr I finally got it there to test 4low and handling. Unfortunately no pics as I was concentrating too hard on every squeak and clank, rub and what not but I am satisfied for the moment with how it ran. Even though I can drive a stick and took my behind the wheel 20 some odd years ago in one I have never wheeled with one and my word did it seem difficult. Once I got to an area that required 4 low it got much easier though. I am still a bit timid as far as some of the crevices and hill climbs that I've done a ton of times before in my auto ZJ but I am hoping the more I get her out the more I'll understand the stick better, that is if I don't burn out the clutch first. I had a hard time not fanning at the clutch to keep her from stalling on some of the steeper climbs but I am trying to control myself. Anyway hopefully next run out I can get some pics. Still I think when we go after our new JK I'll be shopping for an automatic but we shall see.

Evilidea

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371235953.904950.jpg

2nd day out nothing broke yet but I'm still timid due to my lack of manual tranny skills
Got one pic while letting dog drink from whiskey spring

Ride On

Top Bottom