The Building of Meanst

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I'll let him name his Jeep, but here it is. User meanst is the proud owner of this 2008 JKUR, which is about to get some upgrades. A few weeks ago I installed on-board air and gave the fenders some TLC. He will be getting new bumpers so I didn't bother cleaning those up.

His EVO enforcer just showed up, as did his AEV Pintler wheels, trucklites, and EVAP skid. The wheels will get wrapped in some 35" Nittos this week. If all goes as planned, MTG and I will install the lift next weekend.

Check back for progress pics along the way. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371255785.316058.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice edit. I was thinking I was doing it by myself. :naw:

I can't wait to get that bad boy lifted. Hopefully, it will not take us as long this time. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Nice edit. I was thinking I was doing it by myself. :naw:

I can't wait to get that bad boy lifted. Hopefully, it will not take us as long this time. :thumb:

You caught that? Lol. I was reading my post and noticed I put it all on you. The owner is going to join us so he can learn about his Jeep.

Meanst

You have no idea how bad I want those tires off that jeep. That was Lithia's answer to get rid of my wobble. Super excited and thank you sharky and MTG for making it happen!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well look who popped in to say hello. Welcome to Wayalife. You picked a perfect thread for your first post.

welcome Meanst! looking forward to watching the build. But know that since Sharkey and MTG are involved in the build and this thread, there is NO chance this thread stays on topic. But it will definitely be entertaining!

oh and I too am sorry you know those two sidewinders...

andrew -

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Step 1: get the top and doors off. Top was easy, doors not so much. They had never been off before so the grease was more like glue. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371318768.768023.jpg

And before someone asks the answer is "no, I didn't give him dimples." I've learned that lesson the hard way and now only pull doors with a jeep on an incline.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Meanst: what's wrong with your doors? They don't close right! :thinking::cheesy: ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371318939.567709.jpg

That's how stuck they were. On an incline I could open the doors and they just stayed wherever I put them.

GCM 2

Welcome Meanst

Glad to have you here on the forum and looking forward to following your build! :thumb:

We need little metal logos to attach to the jeep when we are done. LOL!

I think the little group of B.B.O.R. guys should get some tattoos for their cool guy club, like flaming volleyballs on their calf .......or maybe something like those super sweet, huge gauges for your earlobes.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Glad to have you here on the forum and looking forward to following your build! :thumb:

I think the little group of B.B.O.R. guys should get some tattoos for their cool guy club, like flaming volleyballs on their calf .......or maybe something like those super sweet, huge gauges for your earlobes.

I was thinking a little budda in a trucker hat.

Top Bottom