Teraflex 2.5 coil lift

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok so im going to buy a teraflex 2.5 coil lift at somepoint today but i wanted to get everyones opinion really quick.

i was looking to get the lift w/out shocks a put some Rancho RS5000 shocks under it OR i was going to get the teraflex lift that come with the Bilsteins. my question is do i try and save a few hundred $ and do the lift w/out and get the ranchos or do i go with the full kit with the bilsteins? if i do go the Rancho way what length shocks should i order?

thanks!
steve

edit- here are the two lifts for quick reference

http://www.northridge4x4.com/shop/tera-flex-jk-4-door-2-5in-lift-kit-w-out-shocks-1351000

http://www.northridge4x4.com/shop/t...ch-performance-budget-boost-w-bilstein-shocks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you go with the ranchos get the 9000 or the bilstein 5100's are pretty good. It's what I run. The teraflex coils are just really stiff so even with a nice shock the ride will be stiffer. (Not trying to turn you away from the teraflex lift just giving you the heads up)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
thanks Adam. your not stearing me away at all i was thinking that way anyway just wasnt 100% sold on it yet. what length are you running for your Bilsteins?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ok cool thanks adam!

well that was easy im going to order it w/out shocks and buy them seperatly. anyone know what lengths i should go with?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have the 2.5 tera with the 5100 Steve, ordered from NR, they will send you the right length

ok so just tell them i want the 5100 and they will give me the right length?

or is this the kit oyu got

http://www.northridge4x4.com/shop/tera-flex-jk-2-door-2-5in-lift-kit-w-bilstein-shocks-1351002-kit

Doesn't Jim have the same also...

yes he does. he got his in a package deal he said. would sell me his if he had the $ for the enforcer right now

Last edited:

kgw350

I installed the shocks for the rancho 4" kit for a little more drop out since he is not locked keeps the traction on the ground. needs rear spring retainers and Nemesis front shock relocate cause the shocks hits frame.

what shock length did you get? i dont want to bottom them out

Briguy114

You may want to check out ORW. They have the teraflex kit with bilsteins for $750 shipped. I saw it on the other forum. Check it out and maybe northridge can price match

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well just orders the 2.5 coil lift with the bilstein 5100's from northridge! thanks everyone for you input and help!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
lemme know if you need help with the install, I have all the tools and everything needed. Which sliders did you order?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
lemme know if you need help with the install, I have all the tools and everything needed. Which sliders did you order?

the evo ones. and i will deffinitly need your help with the install lol im still to new at this and dont have the proper jack or stands

Top Bottom