What is the deal?

JK'AJUN

So, after having 2 shipments from EVO that have come in ripped open, I get my package from Daystar today. Either someone at the UPS facility has it out for me, or they can tell by reading the sender that it's Jeep parts and they feel the need to check out what's in the packages. That's the 3rd order in a row that this has happened. I just don't get it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371683165.243561.jpg

EVO MFG

So, after having 2 shipments from EVO that have come in ripped open, I get my package from Daystar today. Either someone at the UPS facility has it out for me, or they can tell by reading the sender that it's Jeep parts and they feel the need to check out what's in the packages. That's the 3rd order in a row that this has happened. I just don't get it.

View attachment 36077

Wow! I've never seen on ripped like that. The brown tape is really strong. It's almost impossible to rip by hand.

Is anything damaged or missing?

JK'AJUN

Do you pick up your packages direct from the UPS Facility? Very strange indeed.

I passed by the truck today and stopped to see if I had anything since I was expecting it.

Has EVO said anything to UPS?

EVO is Offroad Evolution right? lol I had ordered key chains from them, and both times they were shipped to me they were ripped open and missing. But they resent my order via USPS and they came in today. Great customer service from those guys! But i'm not sure if they've contacted UPS.

EVO MFG

No, Offroad Evolution is a retail store/ custom fabrication and installation shop.

EVO MFG is the Manufacturing company. Yes both are owned by Mel Wade.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'd definitely be calling the local UPS and complaining. Always make sure to take a pic for evidence also!

Top Bottom