Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1432

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by fastra21 View Post
    ..... decided to try falcon shocks out didn't see if anyone had tried them with this lift yet or not.
    I'm sure they'll hold up to Teraflex's quality and reputation.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    I've read through this whole thread lots of good info! I'll be installing a 4" enforcer with drag link flip and all 8 arms and Adams front and rear shafts in the next week or two. decided to try falcon shocks out didn't see if anyone had tried them with this lift yet or not. I guess I'll find out soon lol. Attachment 322522
    I don't know a single person who has been happy with those shocks.

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    That's not good. I guess if I'm unhappy after first couple weeks I'll try to return them. I almost went with bilstein 5100 but I thought I was buying a little bit better shock with the falcon. wish I would have found this thread before I bought them.

That's not good. I guess if I'm unhappy after first couple weeks I'll try to return them. I almost went with bilstein 5100 but I thought I was buying a little bit better shock with the falcon. wish I would have found this thread before I bought them.
    Good luck

I would have took the Bilstein over Terrabreak.
    I had 5100s on several rigs and was happy with them, no breaks, leaks.

I haven't had them on a Jeep, so not an endorsement.

Remember, if you install them and they break, terrorflex will say it’s your fault for not properly installing them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    After doing some more research on the falcons I decided to bite the bullet and get the King 2.5s I know that's a big jump but seems to be the most popular choice on here. I'll be returning the falcons as soon as I get them. lol
    fullsizeoutput_165b.jpeg

Hooked
    After doing some more research on the falcons I decided to bite the bullet and get the King 2.5s I know that's a big jump but seems to be the most popular choice on here. I'll be returning the falcons as soon as I get them. lol
    fullsizeoutput_165b.jpeg
    You can't go wrong with kings. Plus King has OUTSTANDING customer service. I smacked my adjuster knob on a rock so hard it wouldn't move. I sent an email and literally got a call within 5 minutes to troubleshoot and get the order form to send it in to get fixed.

fullsizeoutput_165b.jpeg
    There're popular here because the work and they last. Unless you decide to change the way your jeep is set up, those will be the last shocks that you will buy. If seals break down, you can order rebuild kits. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can send them back to King and they will do it for you.

Great shock, congrats!
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    There're popular here because the work and they last. Unless you decide to change the way your jeep is set up, those will be the last shocks that you will buy. If seals break down, you can order rebuild kits. If you don't want to do it yourself, you can send them back to King and they will do it for you.

Great shock, congrats!
    Thanks for the reply that's why I decided to switch to the kings I plan on keeping this jeep for as long as possible can't wait to start this build!

Thanks for the reply that's why I decided to switch to the kings I plan on keeping this jeep for as long as possible can't wait to start this build!
    You love’m.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 128 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast