Page 12 of 144 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Fresh Catch
    Just put on the Enforcer 3" lift with 35" Nitto Trail grapplers. Very happy with the quality of parts and ride!

Quote Originally Posted by gebraic View Post
    Just put on the Enforcer 3" lift with 35" Nitto Trail grapplers. Very happy with the quality of parts and ride!

Looking good! Congrats on the Enforcer!
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

-
    4" 37's

branman15.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by branman View Post
    Beauty!
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Been lurking on the site for a while and finally have a question...

I'm looking at ordering this lift this week...but am having a hard time deciding between the 3" and 4" coils.

I'm going to run 37"s with bushwacker flats and have been told by two different people over at ORE two different recommendations...

Since you guys have a ton of experience with this lift too, which size coils would you recommend?

My jeep is a 4door... And I already have ace front/rear bumpers and tire carrier and a warn m8000

Can Anyone with the 3"/flat fender/37" combo let me know how much cutting, if any, is involved?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yeep View Post
    Been lurking on the site for a while and finally have a question...

I'm looking at ordering this lift this week...but am having a hard time deciding between the 3" and 4" coils.

I'm going to run 37"s with bushwacker flats and have been told by two different people over at ORE two different recommendations...

Since you guys have a ton of experience with this lift too, which size coils would you recommend?

My jeep is a 4door... And I already have ace front/rear bumpers and tire carrier and a warn m8000

Can Anyone with the 3"/flat fender/37" combo let me know how much cutting, if any, is involved?

Thanks!!
    I can answer this, I ran 37's on a 3" enforcer with flat fenders. Clearance wasn't an issue, just cut the pinch seams a bit and trimmed the rubi rails.

The REAL issue with that setup was running my rig loaded down and going through whoops in the Mojave desert. It bottomed out A LOT.

I swapped to 4" coils and have not had any clearance issues since. It's what I would recommend.

Thanks for the info 10frank9! Just out of curiosity when running the 37's/3" combo were you running the bumpstops for the 35 or 37 kit?

I'll hopefully have mine done next week and be able to post up some pics..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeep View Post
    Thanks for the info 10frank9! Just out of curiosity when running the 37's/3" combo were you running the bumpstops for the 35 or 37 kit?

I'll hopefully have mine done next week and be able to post up some pics..
    I'm just installed my 3" for 35's. Then decided to run 37's. I haven't made it to the trails yet so I don't know if it will rub or not. I do like the height though. My kit came with 3" bumpstops.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406339118.093797.jpg

How's the ride? Mine is sitting in the garage floor according to the wife. Can't wait tot install it when I get home!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

Quote Originally Posted by Ro1bvan1 View Post
    How's the ride? Mine is sitting in the garage floor according to the wife. Can't wait tot install it when I get home!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Rides similar to stock, maybe a little softer. Not as jarring on decent size bumps.

Page 12 of 144 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast