Page 130 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1432

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Question. If a long arm is a better ride. What was the reason for deciding on the Enforcer?
    Yes, significantly more work and involvement. Dropping the tank and exhaust then cutting off existing brackets and then welding new back in. More than most want to tackle but worth it if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Likely due to the amount of labor for the install. Many long-arm kits require cutting off stock brackets and welding new ones on.
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Yes, significantly more work and involvement. Dropping the tank and exhaust then cutting off existing brackets and then welding new back in. More than most want to tackle but worth it if you do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I notice like on a WJ some lifts you can leave the original brackets on. Some bolt on or weld. Regardless, you can always add on as you go.
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

3” Enforcer - is a drive shaft a must

Hey guys I have a Rubi and have just purchased the 3” enforcer with the 2.5 Kings. What I want to know is if I have a mid length steel front bumper with 9K winch do I need a DS? This is an overland rig with some moderate wheeling. Any help would be really appreciated.
    I have some time as I have to wait 4 weeks for my lift to show up

In my opinion, yes. You should also relocate your front shocks with the bottom brackets (maybe they come standard with the Enforcer kit now but, if not, get them). If you flex at all, you will bend the shafts on your shocks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailReady View Post
    Attachment 36174
    Attachment 36179
    Attachment 36180

Here is my 4" Enforcer Kit with Fox 2.0 RR shocks and 35" Tires. Love it!
    Did they come with rear control arms?

Bottom brackets?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    In my opinion, yes. You should also relocate your front shocks with the bottom brackets (maybe they come standard with the Enforcer kit now but, if not, get them). If you flex at all, you will bend the shafts on your shocks.

So you are telling me that if i got the evo enforcer with the evo kings, i will bend my shocks unless I buy these brackets? How are the brackets installed? Welded?
    Last edited by FamilyOverland; 03-29-2019 at 02:25 AM.

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FamilyOverland View Post
    So you are telling me that if i got the evo enforcer with the evo kings, i will bend my shocks unless I buy these brackets? How are the brackets installed? Welded?
    Yes, they will hit the frame. I used to run nemesis ones. Best pictures I have. They are all bolt on. 20141106_085940.jpgScreenshot_20190328-185333_Gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post

Thanks for the info, super important.

Fresh Catch

3” Enforcer

3” EVO Enforcer lift with flipped drag link, Rancho 9000 shocks and 35” KM3’s. Rides better than stock.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by TKS247 View Post
    3” EVO Enforcer lift with flipped drag link, Rancho 9000 shocks and 35” KM3’s. Rides better than stock.
    Looks good!

Page 130 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast