Page 13 of 144 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Been Around the Block liljohn850's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gleno99 View Post
    Rides similar to stock, maybe a little softer. Not as jarring on decent size bumps.
    What shocks are you running?
    10A of the Anvil shade... which isn't here yet.... it's on a boat..somewhere..between Korea, LA, and HNL...
    "Any commander who fails to exceed his authority is not of much use to his subordinates."
    -Admiral Arleigh Burke

Quote Originally Posted by liljohn850 View Post
    What shocks are you running?
    I got the bilstein 5100's.

Quote Originally Posted by gleno99 View Post
    I got the bilstein 5100's.
    I got the same. Saving for the DTD next! Thought i would start by not getting Kings for the Enforcer. Thanks for the update!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

Been Around the Block Coloradan's Avatar
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406351076.628689.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406351089.469316.jpg
    Just got my jeep back from Trail Jeeps! I had a 3" Enforcer system installed with 35" Trail Grapplers on Slabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradan View Post
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406351076.628689.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406351089.469316.jpg
    Just got my jeep back from Trail Jeeps! I had a 3" Enforcer system installed with 35" Trail Grapplers on Slabs.
    Looks awesome! Love the slabs!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Not "living" but "loving" life always!

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradan View Post
    That looks awesome
    2013 Jeep with some stuff on it

Been Around the Block Coloradan's Avatar
    Thanks guys! I'll have to post a couple trail pictures from this weekend

3" enforcer with 35" tires. Stepping up to 37"s next week but keeping it at 3"s just going to do some trimming. Love it especially with the king 2.5s

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406406668.335210.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406406976.127432.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406407038.843559.jpg

Been Around the Block liljohn850's Avatar
    I'm probably going to get flamed for this... But it's an honest question. I have all 8 RK arms and 3" plush rides with 5100 shocks. What makes the enforcer arms so bad ass and that much more flexy? I'm all about the adjustability on car. That's effing genius. But would the ride or performance on and off road be better with just the enforcer arms and the dl flip? I'm in the market to sell my jku and get a jkur (10a) and only wanna spend my money once this go around.
    10A of the Anvil shade... which isn't here yet.... it's on a boat..somewhere..between Korea, LA, and HNL...
    "Any commander who fails to exceed his authority is not of much use to his subordinates."
    -Admiral Arleigh Burke

Quote Originally Posted by liljohn850 View Post
    I'm probably going to get flamed for this... But it's an honest question. I have all 8 RK arms and 3" plush rides with 5100 shocks. What makes the enforcer arms so bad ass and that much more flexy? I'm all about the adjustability on car. That's effing genius. But would the ride or performance on and off road be better with just the enforcer arms and the dl flip? I'm in the market to sell my jku and get a jkur (10a) and only wanna spend my money once this go around.
    I've never seen someone get flamed for a legit question. The people that get flamed are the ones that come in saying how badass their lift is, being pretentious, egotistical, etc., not asking a straight up question. Just don't be a dick about it and you should be fine.

Not having seen the RK arms anywhere but on the web, it would appear one difference is the Enforcer arms have a grease-able heavy duty Johnny Joint on both ends as opposed to the RK arms that only appear to have that style joint on the axle end with a bushing on frame side. That by itself will give the arm slightly more movement than just a bushing on the frame mount. They are adjustable at the front without removing them from the vehicle. I can't really compare the diameter but the Enforcer arms are massive.

It also looks like there is just one jam nut on the RK arms that keeps the Johnny Joint in check, the Enforcer arms have a bolt on the top to lock the Johnny Joint in place and then an adjustment ring. I think it's a little nicer setup than just a jam nut. I've dealt with that on my JKS trackbar up front and the jam nut is a PITA.

The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Page 13 of 144 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast