Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    Why 38's (just curious)
    I like the width of the 38 MTRs at 14.5. Obviously it's not everyone's flavor, but I like them. I do really like the Nittos as well but no 38.

I love mine even though it isnt an "enforcer" kit but my version of an enforcer kit pieced together.
    BADAPPLE

2011 Wrangler 2dr with some stuff added!!

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
    Quote Originally Posted by biggreg View Post
    I like the width of the 38 MTRs at 14.5. Obviously it's not everyone's flavor, but I like them. I do really like the Nittos as well but no 38.
    I see, preference is preference. I don't see why it wouldn't work with flat fenders. I would defiantly upgrade steering and axels.

About to pull the trigger on this lift in a week or two (tax returns ) still torn between going with the 3" or 4". Im getting fox shocks, JE reel drive shaft, and Evo drag link kit too. Any other recommendations?

Been Around the Block liljohn850's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VADER JK View Post
    About to pull the trigger on this lift in a week or two (tax returns ) still torn between going with the 3" or 4". Im getting fox shocks, JE reel drive shaft, and Evo drag link kit too. Any other recommendations?
    What size tires? 4 inches is a lot of lift unless you're gonna run 37's

Sent from my pocket sized telecommunications and computing device.
    10A of the Anvil shade... which isn't here yet.... it's on a boat..somewhere..between Korea, LA, and HNL...
    "Any commander who fails to exceed his authority is not of much use to his subordinates."
    -Admiral Arleigh Burke

Quote Originally Posted by liljohn850 View Post
    What size tires? 4 inches is a lot of lift unless you're gonna run 37's

35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?

Been Around the Block liljohn850's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VADER JK View Post
    35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?
    I don't know about the actual lift. I'd call evo and ask. I have ACOS up front to compensate for my winch and bumper.

10A of the Anvil shade... which isn't here yet.... it's on a boat..somewhere..between Korea, LA, and HNL...
    "Any commander who fails to exceed his authority is not of much use to his subordinates."
    -Admiral Arleigh Burke

Page 4 of 144 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast