Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1432

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

  1. #41
    Been Around the Block JK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by VADER JK View Post
    35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?
    3" looks good with 35". As for being level it's fairly level I have EVO front bumper and stinger and run a spare in the back no bumper and EVO sliders and it looks really good to me. If I were to add a winch you'd see some front rake. Nothing a spacer can't fix

  2. #42
    Hooked VADER JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by JK12 View Post
    3" looks good with 35". As for being level it's fairly level I have EVO front bumper and stinger and run a spare in the back no bumper and EVO sliders and it looks really good to me. If I were to add a winch you'd see some front rake. Nothing a spacer can't fix
    Alright cool thanks man. Would that be like a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer then probably? I just want to get everything right the first time.

  3. #43
    Been Around the Block JK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by VADER JK View Post
    Alright cool thanks man. Would that be like a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer then probably? I just want to get everything right the first time.
    Something around that yeah. If I can I'll shoot a picture tomorrow and show you what it looks like

  4. #44
    Hooked VADER JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by JK12 View Post
    Something around that yeah. If I can I'll shoot a picture tomorrow and show you what it looks like
    Alright yeah that'd be nice to see, no rush though, thanks man.

  5. #45
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    934
    3" Enforcer with Bilstein 5100s on 33" TGs. Will be upgrading to 35s in the near future. Got to use the lift for first time off road this weekend and it felt amazing.

    1390839320018.jpg
    1390839340408.jpg
    1390839351952.jpg
    1390839362090.jpg


    The Force will be with you.... always

  6. #46
    Old Timer JKAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East TX
    Posts
    2,757
    Here are a couple shots I have from Barnwell Mtn. OHV park here in TX. I have a few I'll need to resize before I can post them. The lift is great and rides great. I've done 3 trips from TX to CO, 2 with the family and no complaints.

    5HQa6kr - Imgur.jpg

    b7OWSmZ - Imgur.jpg
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

    2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH


    Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

  7. #47
    Hooked VADER JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeraun View Post
    3" Enforcer with Bilstein 5100s on 33" TGs. Will be upgrading to 35s in the near future. Got to use the lift for first time off road this weekend and it felt amazing.

    1390839320018.jpg
    1390839340408.jpg
    1390839351952.jpg
    1390839362090.jpg


    The Force will be with you.... always
    Looks great man!

  8. #48
    Old Timer gtony12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Paso Robles CA
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    Here's mine... 4 inch with 35s

    Attachment 66318

    Attachment 66319


    Ray ⛺
    Hey Ray,

    Just realized you lifted your jeep. Looks great! are you still running 3:21 gears? or did you upgrade
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

  9. #49
    Old Timer JKRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by gtony12 View Post
    Hey Ray,

    Just realized you lifted your jeep. Looks great! are you still running 3:21 gears? or did you upgrade
    Thanks! Yea I still have the 3:21s I plan on upgrading as soon as I replace my front axle.


    Ray ⛺

  10. #50
    Knows a Thing or Two
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    934
    Quote Originally Posted by VADER JK View Post
    Looks great man!
    Thanks dude. Hope you're doing well.

    For those with 3" lifts, do/did any of you have you're rear axle offset toward driver side? Mines 1/2 inch toward driver.

    The Force will be with you.... always

Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS