Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by VADER JK View Post
    35's for At least a few more years, that's why I'm leaning toward the 3". Just didn't want to regret not going bigger. And I know it will come out to be a little over 3". Do these level out pretty well even with a winch and front bumper on there?
    3" looks good with 35". As for being level it's fairly level I have EVO front bumper and stinger and run a spare in the back no bumper and EVO sliders and it looks really good to me. If I were to add a winch you'd see some front rake. Nothing a spacer can't fix

Quote Originally Posted by JK12 View Post
    3" looks good with 35". As for being level it's fairly level I have EVO front bumper and stinger and run a spare in the back no bumper and EVO sliders and it looks really good to me. If I were to add a winch you'd see some front rake. Nothing a spacer can't fix
    Alright cool thanks man. Would that be like a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer then probably? I just want to get everything right the first time.

Alright cool thanks man. Would that be like a 1/4" or 1/2" spacer then probably? I just want to get everything right the first time.
    Something around that yeah. If I can I'll shoot a picture tomorrow and show you what it looks like

Quote Originally Posted by JK12 View Post
    Something around that yeah. If I can I'll shoot a picture tomorrow and show you what it looks like
    Alright yeah that'd be nice to see, no rush though, thanks man.

Knows a Thing or Two
    3" Enforcer with Bilstein 5100s on 33" TGs. Will be upgrading to 35s in the near future. Got to use the lift for first time off road this weekend and it felt amazing.

1390839320018.jpg
    1390839340408.jpg
    1390839351952.jpg
    1390839362090.jpg

The Force will be with you.... always

Here are a couple shots I have from Barnwell Mtn. OHV park here in TX. I have a few I'll need to resize before I can post them. The lift is great and rides great. I've done 3 trips from TX to CO, 2 with the family and no complaints.

5HQa6kr - Imgur.jpg

b7OWSmZ - Imgur.jpg
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Quote Originally Posted by Aeraun View Post
    3" Enforcer with Bilstein 5100s on 33" TGs. Will be upgrading to 35s in the near future. Got to use the lift for first time off road this weekend and it felt amazing.

1390839320018.jpg
    1390839340408.jpg
    1390839351952.jpg
    1390839362090.jpg

Looks great man!

Quote Originally Posted by JKRay View Post
    Here's mine... 4 inch with 35s

Attachment 66318

Attachment 66319

Ray ⛺
    Hey Ray,

Just realized you lifted your jeep. Looks great! are you still running 3:21 gears? or did you upgrade
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Quote Originally Posted by gtony12 View Post
    Hey Ray,

Just realized you lifted your jeep. Looks great! are you still running 3:21 gears? or did you upgrade
    Thanks! Yea I still have the 3:21s I plan on upgrading as soon as I replace my front axle.

Ray ⛺

Knows a Thing or Two
    Looks great man!
    Thanks dude. Hope you're doing well.

For those with 3" lifts, do/did any of you have you're rear axle offset toward driver side? Mines 1/2 inch toward driver.

Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast