Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1375

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

  1. #1361
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,905
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Was only a block away from a dealer so I stopped in to see if they had one.
    245 bucks later...
    Attachment 334526.

    Getting sick of chasing these little bumps, squeaks and rattles. One part at a time.
    I would return that one and order a crown. That has the shitty bushing right there which will wear out pretty quick.

    I guess if it lasts 5000 miles it’ll last you 47 years so maybe you’ll be good.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  2. #1362
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,214
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    I would return that one and order a crown. That has the shitty bushing right there which will wear out pretty quick.

    I guess if it lasts 5000 miles it’ll last you 47 years so maybe you’ll be good.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    There are two of us? Lol, the older trackbars had the better bushing but I don’t recall the year it changed. Maybe ‘10 or ‘11?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #1363
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,475
    Fml.
    I knew it.
    en hopup veritas

  4. #1364
    Old Timer TrailHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Was only a block away from a dealer so I stopped in to see if they had one.
    245 bucks later...


    Getting sick of chasing these little bumps, squeaks and rattles. One part at a time.
    I think I spent $230 on the adjustable Synergy Track bar.

  5. #1365
    Knows a Thing or Two -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    245 bucks later...
    Ouch. Probably would’ve ordered the crown. Same style from what I understand for much cheaper.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

  6. #1366
    Old Timer HighwayTrout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,475
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    I think I spent $230 on the adjustable Synergy Track bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Ouch. Probably would’ve ordered the crown. Same style from what I understand for much cheaper.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Yep. That’s the dealership for yah. Should have went crown through quadratec. 95 bucks and free shipping is hard to beat.
    en hopup veritas

  7. #1367
    Been Around the Block
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Don’t see why they wouldn’t work. Personally I’d just stick with factory stuff unless you need some kind of adjustability on your track bar. You’ll go through 2-3 replacements of factory stuff for the same price of the gear you’re looking at.
    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

    One of the ends on the drag link is wearing out so it's going to be time to change it. I keep OEM on the Jeep until it's time to replace it then I replace with a good after market.

  8. #1368
    Nothing but a Thing jdofmemi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Menifee CA
    Posts
    1,840
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Sweet thanks. Ordering now.
    Hmm
    Crown is 96 bucks. Mopar is 204. Is there a difference?
    About $108🤣🤣

    What the heck, it's just money. Print some more and it's all good.

  9. #1369
    Knows a Thing or Two rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Torrance & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    I would return that one and order a crown. That has the shitty bushing right there which will wear out pretty quick.

    I guess if it lasts 5000 miles it’ll last you 47 years so maybe you’ll be good.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    So the crown doesn't have a shitty bushing?
    What's the failure mode on the factory busing and can it be inspected?
    My wobble has gone away since I replaced the bad draglink, but once in a while it feels like it want to start to wobble. My trackbar looks tight when someone move the steering wheel and bounces the suspension. If I pull the trackbar is there something to look for on the bushings.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #1370
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    30,905
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    So the crown doesn't have a shitty bushing?
    What's the failure mode on the factory busing and can it be inspected?
    My wobble has gone away since I replaced the bad draglink, but once in a while it feels like it want to start to wobble. My trackbar looks tight when someone move the steering wheel and bounces the suspension. If I pull the trackbar is there something to look for on the bushings.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I don’t believe so. Last one I bought did not but that was years ago. I have both somewhere in the garage. I can dig them out at some point to show the difference.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

Page 137 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS