Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1432

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by CCTX50 View Post
    About to install the EVO Enforcer Stage 2 lift next week. This is the 3 inch lift and I will be pairing it with the King 2.5 shocks. Question is... will I need limiting straps or not? I guess the Kings have more travel and straps are needed. Anyone run into this before? Thanks in advance.
    Bump

Been reading through the thread and many of you have installed the 3 inch with king 2.5 shocks. Have any of you installed limiting straps or had issues where you could have used them?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2013 JK Unlimited Rubicon
    Bright White
    Hardtop
    4.10-Auto

Modifications so far: EVO LEVEL, LOD Rock Rails, Rock Hard oil/trans skid, Rock Hard Sport Cage, Drake hood latches, Truck-lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually D2 LED's, DIY Grill Inserts, CB, Spiderweb Shade, Poison Spyder Diff. Covers.

Build Thread (SLOW) - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...r-build-thread

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post
    I'm not the expert at this, but that is what I have, and I have no limit straps, and no problems.

You will love the ride and travel this gives you.
    Put your Jeep on a lift and if you have 3 plush ride springs, I bet they fall out. I recently installed a 3 enforcer with the King 2.5s and it was definitely an issue, so I have them coming back for limiting straps next week. Those particular shocks are a one size fits all for 2-5 lifts.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Put your Jeep on a lift and if you have 3 plush ride springs, I bet they fall out. I recently installed a 3 enforcer with the King 2.5s and it was definitely an issue, so I have them coming back for limiting straps next week. Those particular shocks are a one size fits all for 2-5 lifts.

Bubba, whos straps do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Bubba, whos straps do you use?

Kartek makes some nice stuff.

Fresh Catch
    Hay guys. I have been looking through this thread and have not seen any of the Enforcer Pro coil over kits. I'm really thinking about getting that kit and wanted to see if anyone can share their thoughts on it. Thanks for any help everyone!

Been Around the Block CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar

Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
    Hay guys. I have been looking through this thread and have not seen any of the Enforcer Pro coil over kits. I'm really thinking about getting that kit and wanted to see if anyone can share their thoughts on it. Thanks for any help everyone!
    I pieced the kit together myself just for financial reasons instead of ordering all as one. Its great. Install is difficult (more to do with lack of clear instructions) but Im also not a seasoned pro. Did the front, rear, all arms, and driveshafts over the course of two very very long weekends. On road ride is superb and more than capable off the road. Id say give yourself time for the install to avoid frustration and then just fine tuning here and there afterwards.

Oh and for drilling the knuckle to install the draglink get yourself a reamer ($64 on Amazon). Went thru like butter after trying with bits and failing.

Had it out just this weekend.
    EEAB56EF-18E8-4CD6-A536-A526A75ACDAE.jpg

Last edited by CapnMericaMyCopilot; 11-06-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnMericaMyCopilot View Post
    I pieced the kit together myself just for financial reasons instead of ordering all as one. Its great. Install is difficult (more to do with lack of clear instructions) but Im also not a seasoned pro. Did the front, rear, all arms, and driveshafts over the course of two very very long weekends. On road ride is superb and more than capable off the road. Id say give yourself time for the install to avoid frustration and then just fine tuning here and there afterwards.

Oh and for drilling the knuckle to install the draglink get yourself a reamer ($64 on Amazon). Went thru like butter after trying with bits and failing.

Had it out just this weekend.
    EEAB56EF-18E8-4CD6-A536-A526A75ACDAE.jpg

Thanks so much for chiming in! Did you replace the arms with stock length arms, EVO adjustable, or did you go long arm set up? I have not done any real rock crawling yet just trails. My thoughts were to get the stage one set up now with the EVO front lower arms but plan on doing a long arm set up down the road. Would the long arm be better in letting the suspension droop out further?

Thanks again.

Been Around the Block CapnMericaMyCopilot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuffle View Post
    Thanks so much for chiming in! Did you replace the arms with stock length arms, EVO adjustable, or did you go long arm set up? I have not done any real rock crawling yet just trails. My thoughts were to get the stage one set up now with the EVO front lower arms but plan on doing a long arm set up down the road. Would the long arm be better in letting the suspension droop out further?

Thanks again.
    Cant speak to your specific long arm questions but I went with their adjustable arms and set at the stock length. Only the lowers seem to be labeled enforcer and the uppers are just adjustable. They are seriously beefy compared to the stocks I removed. Following their Instagram I believe EVO recommends long arm to maximize travel but even with this setup I get so much I cant even imagine what that must be like.

Knows a Thing or Two SaddleTramp's Avatar
    Guess I better jump in on this one, awesome kit and so far, great ride, just need to get it dirty.

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CCTX50 View Post
    Bump

Been reading through the thread and many of you have installed the 3 inch with king 2.5 shocks. Have any of you installed limiting straps or had issues where you could have used them?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Nope zero issues and no limiting straps for me.

Page 122 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast