Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,375 of 1375

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Was only a block away from a dealer so I stopped in to see if they had one.
    245 bucks later...
    Attachment 334526.

Getting sick of chasing these little bumps, squeaks and rattles. One part at a time.
    Damn dude, if you’re gonna drop that much money on a track bar why not get a Synergy?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Was only a block away from a dealer so I stopped in to see if they had one.
    245 bucks later...
    Attachment 334526.

Getting sick of chasing these little bumps, squeaks and rattles. One part at a time.
    You're on the wrong side of the country from me, I have one up on Craigslist (for next to nothing) that I'd just give you, if you were closer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Damn dude, if you’re gonna drop that much money on a track bar why not get a Synergy?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Next time for sure. Buying connivence is all it was. Not the first time and probably won’t be the last that I get boned from a dealership.

Quote Originally Posted by '18 WIllysW View Post
    You're on the wrong side of the country from me, I have one up on Craigslist (for next to nothing) that I'd just give you, if you were closer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Hopefully someone local to you can use it.
    en hopup veritas

Fresh Catch
    Slowly making progress with the install. Another noob question - what do you folks do with the xmas tree clips that hold the ABS harness in the rear? On each side there are two that attach to the frame and two that attach to the control arm bracket. I had to pop a few of them off to drop the axle low enough to get the springs in, and now I am inclined to leave one of the frame ones off so that there is still more slack now that the the springs and new shocks are in.Jeep_ABS_Harness.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by donracer View Post
    Slowly making progress with the install. Another noob question - what do you folks do with the xmas tree clips that hold the ABS harness in the rear? On each side there are two that attach to the frame and two that attach to the control arm bracket. I had to pop a few of them off to drop the axle low enough to get the springs in, and now I am inclined to leave one of the frame ones off so that there is still more slack now that the the springs and new shocks are in.Jeep_ABS_Harness.jpg
    I left mine off and ended up pinching the wire on something. Caused all kinds of ABS problems. But, maybe that was just my bad luck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138