Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 1,431 to 1,439 of 1439

Thread: Enforcers Unite!

  1. #1431
    Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    Yeah not to bad. Thanks for the pic! I like your HE>i sticker haha I have one on mine too.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Anytime brother


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #1432
    Been Around the Block PokerStogey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    498
    Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    I told you. lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Haha... I am still just going to blame it all on that over-sized 75qt fridge and freezer monster we ended up with


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #1433
    Nothing but a Thing danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,202

    Question on Sway Bar Link legnths

    What front and rear sway bar link lengths are folks running for the 3'' and 4'' enforcer lifts?

    Thinking about going up to 4'' springs and need to order new sway bars -- lot of options on the Evo website

  4. #1434
    Nothing but a Thing MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    What front and rear sway bar link lengths are folks running for the 3'' and 4'' enforcer lifts?

    Thinking about going up to 4'' springs and need to order new sway bars -- lot of options on the Evo website
    I can only speak for the 3in but i move the rears to the front and use the rears evo included and recommended in the instructions.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #1435
    Nothing but a Thing danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    I can only speak for the 3in but i move the rears to the front and use the rears evo included and recommended in the instructions.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Right but what length are those ? Website have lengths


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #1436
    Nothing but a Thing MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Right but what length are those ? Website have lengths


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    On a 3 inch my fronts are 9inchs and the rears are Evos 13 inch.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #1437
    Nothing but a Thing danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    On a 3 inch my fronts are 9inchs and the rears are Evos 13 inch.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks super helpful .

    If anyone has the 4” measurement would be great too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1438
    Nothing but a Thing rubiDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Rancho Palos Verdes & Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    1,043
    They're the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by danford.lau View Post
    Thanks super helpful .

    If anyone has the 4” measurement would be great too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #1439
    Nothing but a Thing danford.lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiDave View Post
    They're the same.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Fronts are 9 . Rears are 11. Gonna get some longer rear sway bars


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS