Ordered my tires

JKU EXTREME

I ordered some Falken Rocky Mountains through Discount Tire, a bout two days ago was the 9th business day on which they were suppose to contact me, they didn't, so the ext day I went into the store and they said they have 4 out of the 5 tires, not extremely mad but disappointed, I ask them if they can just put on the four and I come back for the fifth so my guy goes to see whereby rims are, they aren't there, he then tells me he' ll call me in thirty minutes to tell me what the deal is after he calls ProComp, I end up calling them three hours later, and the manager tells me that my rims are on back order until July but there are other rims in California, but they'll be in next week

I'm venting and also wondering if anyone else has had "problems" with Discount Tire as well
Thanks for reading my story and please post your feedback

1yellowjk

Never had a problem, but I always have them check to see whse numbers and if something is going to be BO....although I only deal with the online DT and not the in-store. I have ordered 10 rims and 12 tires from them in the past 3 years and never had a problem, I love them!

JKU EXTREME

I wonder why I got bad luck with them, they aren't giving me the first impressions was anticipating, this is my first set of wheels and tires and I was hoping on
Purchasing the majority of my stuff through Discount Tire, but if they're all like this the I might be reconsidering

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Sorry to hear about your bad luck with them. I have been ordering tires from Discount for about 10 years now for all my vehicles, I have fortunately never had a single issue with them. In fact, they were able to get me the Fuel Trophy wheels that are on my Jeep now before any retailers had them with a few calls to Fuel. Hope everything turns our alright for you!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Never had bad luck. I'm running tires from there on my Navigator and boat trailer as well. Always top notch service at Discount Tire! :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Me neither. Three sets of tires for three different vehicles and one set of special order Mickey Thompsons. Never a hiccup; always great service.

Sorry you had a bad experience.

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Ordered my 5 Nitto TG it took 4 days to get 4 from Colorado Springs and 1 from Cheyenne WY. Picked them up today in Littleton CO.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Got 4 Nitto mud grapplers sent to my house in 3 days!!! Very please with discount tire!

Sent from my iPhone

JKU EXTREME

Well I guess it's just me but I finally got my wheels and tires yesterday, after waiting about 3 weeks

The first Jeep I drive will also be the last one I drive before I crawl over that great big bolder in the sky

Top Bottom