DYNATRAC ProRock - Because Clearance Matters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is a short video clip that we did for Dynatrac about a year ago. In it, you will see two Jeep JK Wranglers that are similarly built, both running 37" Falken Wildpeak AT's and taking on the exact same line on the exact same obstacle. The only difference between the two is that one is running a Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 front axle and the other is running a Dana 60 axle made by a competing manufacturer. See what happens for yourself...

Dynatrac -- Because clearance matters! :thumb:

GCM 2

Day 1 JK Experience 2011, Holy Cross Trail! I love that little video and that was a great trail to have a ProRock 60 on. I think I am going to watch the whole series again :yup:

GCM 2

I don't see anything??

What the video represents is that a Dynatrac ProRock 60 has a smaller profile than the stock Dana 44, which allows it to clear and/or slide over obstacles easier the a factory JK axle assembly. In fact here is a solid works diagram of just how much smaller the ProckRock 60 is when compared to a Dana 60. Remember the PR60 is stronger than a factory Dana 60 and also still has more ground clearance than the factory Dana 44 too.

Attachments

• image-59016928.jpg
    image-59016928.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 131

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What the video represents is that a Dynatrac ProRock 60 has a smaller profile than the stock Dana 44, which allows it to clear and/or slide over obstacles easier the a factory JK axle assembly. In fact here is a solid works diagram of just how much smaller the ProckRock 60 is when compared to a Dana 60. Remember the PR60 is stronger than a factory Dana 60 and also still has more ground clearance than the factory Dana 44 too.

Thanks for the pic Greg! Really help me visualize the size difference a whole lot easier

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom