Thread: Procal

Procal

Anyone have a procal they would like to sell me?

Procal

Only problem I see with this is to sell a pro cal the seller will have to reset their jeep to factory before you can use it. The pro cal unit locks to the jeep vin until the jeep is reset to factory.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Procal

Quote Originally Posted by Doknocker View Post
    Only problem I see with this is to sell a pro cal the seller will have to reset their jeep to factory before you can use it. The pro cal unit locks to the jeep vin until the jeep is reset to factory.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺
    From what I understand it will allow 2 vins though. I could be wrong however

Procal

Quote Originally Posted by 13JKUR View Post
    From what I understand it will allow 2 vins though. I could be wrong however
    Nope, only one VIN at a time

Procal

Quote Originally Posted by Atch View Post
    Good to know! Thanks

Procal

I just bought a pro cal about two weeks ago and according to the I instructions it's only one. Maybe it just doesn't tell you.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Procal

Quote Originally Posted by Atch View Post
    Lol too slow

WAYALIFE APP 🍺
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

Banned
    Sent you a PM.