Tire Swing Concepts Revealed...

Discount Tire

After teasing all of you with our "Someone SLASHED my tire..." thread :D we thought it would be fun to let you be the first to see our tire swing concepts. Don, Matt and I each think our own tire swing ideas are the best....

What you do think?

TireSwingConcepts-1024x447.jpg

Read more about our concepts here: Tire Swing Challenge - Unique Tire Swings revealed (part 2 of 4)

Last edited:

GCM 2

Nice!

So Travis, I will be seeing you once I'm back in Phoenix for a throw tire from one of the stores ;)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
haha they are awesome! :rock: i LOVE the "Tire Fighter" one the best because of mane and design but i think the "comfort lounger" would be the best overall swing

Discount Tire

No! It's a great thing, I want a tire that has been thrown away from one of the stores so I can make a "Travis Special" tire swing for the house ;)

OHHHHH you had me worried. Heck yeah we can help you with that. I bet you could come up with a better design than what I'm working on.

Discount Tire

Check this out, you got to love this... I'm sure there are some creative members on Wayalife.com that could come up with something too but I posted this thread on an xterra forum and one of the members thought up this "On the Trail Swing"... It could double as a non-slip pad for the back of your jeep as well if it was cut to the right length.

attachment.php

Discount Tire

:D, So.... I was able to get some work done on my swing last night. I "stitched" it together so it now has the seat shape I want. To test it out I hung it from a tree in my front yard using a 10,000lb ratchet strap and sat in it.... It was late, around 11:00pm. It was all good, I was kicking back in it trying to figure out a few other things I may do to it to really make it pop and then.... my neighbors drove up and saw me sitting there... I'll admit I don't know them quite as well as I probably should but they hardly speak English and I don't speak the eastern European language they do so its been difficult to talk to them much. I must have looked like "the crazy neighbor" sitting there lol. As they parked and got out of their car I leaned back, looked over my shoulder and said.. "Hi" (with a wave) lol. They laughed and said a few things I couldn't understand and then said hi back with some smiles. - I'm still laughing about that.

I snapped a pic....
7610ea58de6911e2af4222000aa8012b_7.jpg

GCM 2

Nice! That's a cool pic, and if they are Russians, I will be your translator when I get back to the U.S. :rock:

Top Bottom