Comparison picture of different lift heights

YKNJCK

Anyone know where I can find pictures showing a side by side comparison or with something to show perspective of lift heights? Looking for something that will show the difference between 2, 3, & 4 inches. I know what I'm leaning towards but the wife is concerned about it being to hard to climb up in to. Thought that showing her pictures might help.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
It's probably best to just surprise her. She will get used to it, my wife did.

Any lift will be taller than stock. Are you limiting the lift size to what your wife wants?

Lifts can be taller than advertised also. Then you have the issue of tire size. Bigger tires make the keep taller also. ;)

Good luck!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

catahoula

Caught the Bug
First two stockers with 225's, mine has 4dr springs, TF leveling kit with 2" pucks in front and 1" in rear and 255 BFG's.
ForumRunner_20130425_182151.png
ForumRunner_20130425_182058.png
This one is next to stocker with 255's, mine has same as above.
ForumRunner_20130425_182121.jpg

I might add when comparing take into account tire size. Just because tire might state 35" does not mean 35". Also some coil lifts might advertise a height of 2.5" but might net you 3.1". Puck lifts seem to hold true to height. Depending on goodies you have installed of course. I would tell her the lower height.:)

Last edited:

hydroslyder

I'm positively impressed that nobody has jumped on the joke potential here...comparison pics of 2, 3 and 4 inches...for the wife...

:cheesy::cheesy::eek::shock:

HoosierWolf

I'm positively impressed that nobody has jumped on the joke potential here...comparison pics of 2, 3 and 4 inches...for the wife...

:cheesy::cheesy::eek::shock:

Well, you cannot go telling her the 4 inch is actually only a 2 inch lift etc. That's just going to negate all that previous training.

Everyone was waiting for it. I figured I might as well throw it out there.:brows:

Last edited:
Top Bottom