Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'We should have bought a jeep sooner'

'We should have bought a jeep sooner'

Went naked for the first time yesterday and out to a few small trails and my wife actually said 'we should have bought a jeep sooner' this is a huge milestone considering she was just conplaining about gas mileage (and mine is still stock... For now at least)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2011 2dr sport

I drove my dads CJ in my teens and then didn’t buy my own until well into my 40’s. My wife and I say the same thing ... We should have always been driving one.

Nothing but a Thing sean.m.adams33's Avatar

Bought mine a year ago. Was raised in the dirt but always more baja style in the desert. Now that I have my jeep I don't know how I went without it for so long.

[QUOTE=ProjectWoolf;135341]Went naked for the first time yesterday and out to a few small trails and my wife actually said 'we should have bought a jeep sooner' this is a huge milestone considering she was just conplaining about gas mileage (and mine is still stock... For now at least)

"Good on ya!" Once you start turning wheels off road you'll always want to do it. You may go away for a while like I did (dirt bikes), but Jeeps will always be in your blood.
    My other Jeep....Is a Jeep

Re: 'We should have bought a jeep sooner'

Quote Originally Posted by sean.m.adams33 View Post
    Bought mine a year ago. Was raised in the dirt but always more baja style in the desert. Now that I have my jeep I don't know how I went without it for so long.
    I'm the same. Stuck out here in GA until the end of the year but I cant wait to get it back home to AZ.

2011 2dr sport

This is my first jeep also and ive been thinking the same thing since I got it. KEEP CALM AND JEEP ON

Nothing but a Thing Saharaunlmtd's Avatar

I got my YJ when I was 20 and that wasn't soon enough... I would have killed for one when I turned 16. I now have 13 years behind the wheel of a wrangler between the YJ and JK and I honestly wonder why everyone doesn't own one...

Re: 'We should have bought a jeep sooner'

Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    I got my YJ when I was 20 and that wasn't soon enough... I would have killed for one when I turned 16. I now have 13 years behind the wheel of a wrangler between the YJ and JK and I honestly wonder why everyone doesn't own one...
    I'm 24 now and feel so lucky to have a jk. I cant wait to be able to afford everything for it.

2011 2dr sport

Caught the Bug
    I'm 26, and I bought my first one about a month ago, loving the hell out of it, even started looking for a few beginner trails haha

In my 30s. Would have loved one in my 20s but never could afford one. From what I've seen jeeps are timeless...no matter how old you are, it's a great time to own one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast