'We should have bought a jeep sooner'

ProjectWoolf

Went naked for the first time yesterday and out to a few small trails and my wife actually said 'we should have bought a jeep sooner' this is a huge milestone considering she was just conplaining about gas mileage (and mine is still stock... For now at least)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I drove my dads CJ in my teens and then didn’t buy my own until well into my 40’s. My wife and I say the same thing ... We should have always been driving one. :grayno:

sean.m.adams33

Bought mine a year ago. Was raised in the dirt but always more baja style in the desert. Now that I have my jeep I don't know how I went without it for so long.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Went naked for the first time yesterday and out to a few small trails and my wife actually said 'we should have bought a jeep sooner' this is a huge milestone considering she was just conplaining about gas mileage (and mine is still stock... For now at least)

"Good on ya!" Once you start turning wheels off road you'll always want to do it. You may go away for a while like I did (dirt bikes), but Jeeps will always be in your blood.:thumb:

ProjectWoolf

Bought mine a year ago. Was raised in the dirt but always more baja style in the desert. Now that I have my jeep I don't know how I went without it for so long.

I'm the same. Stuck out here in GA until the end of the year but I cant wait to get it back home to AZ.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I got my YJ when I was 20 and that wasn't soon enough... I would have killed for one when I turned 16. I now have 13 years behind the wheel of a wrangler between the YJ and JK and I honestly wonder why everyone doesn't own one...

ProjectWoolf

I got my YJ when I was 20 and that wasn't soon enough... I would have killed for one when I turned 16. I now have 13 years behind the wheel of a wrangler between the YJ and JK and I honestly wonder why everyone doesn't own one...

I'm 24 now and feel so lucky to have a jk. I cant wait to be able to afford everything for it.

Shark0587

I'm 26, and I bought my first one about a month ago, loving the hell out of it, even started looking for a few beginner trails haha

MTG

Caught the Bug
In my 30s. Would have loved one in my 20s but never could afford one. From what I've seen jeeps are timeless...no matter how old you are, it's a great time to own one! :thumb:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

My wife and I feel the same way. Being from the southwest, we grew up around desert racing, and have raised our kids around them as well. We have competed in the Vegas to Reno , Avi 150, snowflake, etc., etc. After driving my first Jeep, I fell in love with Jeeps as well. I've been trying to find a way to mix the two ever since!! Now my wife loves Jeeps so much, she 'borrows' mine every time I have the doors off! We are now looking at trading her commander in for a 4 door as well. We could never be without a Jeep!

ProjectWoolf

My wife and I feel the same way. Being from the southwest, we grew up around desert racing, and have raised our kids around them as well. We have competed in the Vegas to Reno , Avi 150, snowflake, etc., etc. After driving my first Jeep, I fell in love with Jeeps as well. I've been trying to find a way to mix the two ever since!! Now my wife loves Jeeps so much, she 'borrows' mine every time I have the doors off! We are now looking at trading her commander in for a 4 door as well. We could never be without a Jeep!

My wife is due for a new vehicle she has a 09 cobalt thats paid off. I've been trying to convince her to get a jeep also but she insists on something fuel efficient to balance my jeep. But she has been doing great I also ride motorcycles have been for about 10 years now and she has never shown interest in that but she loves the jeep. So I guess I can't complain. After we went to a meet and I was parked next to a beautiful orange jku 4.5 lift on 37s she said she undersands why I feel the need to upgrade mine :)

Top Bottom