Birthday Present from wife!

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
It takes a special kind of gal to support a mans hobbies. It's even more rare for them to her involved.
This is what she got me.
EVO 4" Enforcer
TF exhaust spacer
EVO C Gussets
Spydertracs wheel spacers
Nitto TG 35.1250xr17s X5

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It takes a special kind of gal to support a mans hobbies. It's even more rare for them to her involved.
This is what she got me.
EVO 4" Enforcer
TF exhaust spacer
EVO C Gussets
Spydertracs wheel spacers
Nitto TG 35.1250xr17s X5

Very Cool! Make sure to take pics of the install. I have personally installed the Enforcer on both a 2008 and a 2012 JKUR. It's a great lift and the install is not bad. If you are doing it yourself and have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

Take the following for what it is worth (just my :twocents:), but I would send back the exhaust spacer and get a new front driveshaft instead.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Very Cool! Make sure to take pics of the install. I have personally installed the Enforcer on both a 2008 and a 2012 JKUR. It's a great lift and the install is not bad. If you are doing it yourself and have any questions along the way, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

Take the following for what it is worth (just my :twocents:), but I would send back the exhaust spacer and get a new front driveshaft instead.

He's having a shop do it. There is another thread on it.

Berzerker

He's having a shop do it. There is another thread on it.

True. While I would love to run 1310 FDS, she got me the drag link flip and procal.
With that being said, front DS is on the list, along with front axel shafts, Slabs and 37's.
That will be part 2 of this build.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Just couldnt swing the $ for those just yet.

Totally understand, and I wasn't trying to rip on your plan or what your wife did. It's all awesome stuff. I was just offering a suggestion on the spacer because it isn't needed with a new shaft.

Berzerker

Totally understand, and I wasn't trying to rip on your plan or what your wife did. It's all awesome stuff. I was just offering a suggestion on the spacer because it isn't needed with a new shaft.

I didnt take it as ripping, I appreciate you taking the time to convey your knowlege. I was a little leary of running the spacer myself. However, I am at the mercy of our income.
I turned wrenches before I joined the military (16 years ago) for KLLM trucking company. That being said, im a bit of out of practice, and live in a small appartment with no garage. The shop really worked hard to stay in my budget, and didnt try to sell me some junk lift that was made for 80's monster trucks ( I have to say that because 2 shops did). I willfully admit that im not very experienced with jeeps, ive had to learn from the mistakes I made with my 09 jk. I Just so you guys know, I am very thick skinned, and love learning from you guys.:thumb:

Top Bottom