WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses to Celebrate My 10,000 Posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

Not sure when it happened but, StrizzyChris reminded me about a week ago that I've passed the 10,000 post mark and, to celebrate this completely useless milestone, I thought it would be fun to giveaway a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!! If you'd like to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a patriotic pic of your Jeep . It doesn't matter if you're Jeep is flying the stars and stripes, got your Jeep decorated in red, white and blue or just posed in a patriotic setting, I want to see it.

A winner will be selected and announced on Thursday, the 4th of July! You will not have to be present to win. Good luck to all of you :thumb:

attachment.php

mrmet1983

Posing on top if the mountain in Pennsylvania

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Dman

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372692913.783002.jpg

Subtle and AWESOME!
Merica'

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app so yep....I have a cool smartphone!

lostwolf

Go Naked... It's a jeep thing!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!!

Attachments

• Topless.jpg
    Topless.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 277

Evilidea

:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:
2012-06-01 12.24.05.jpg
:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

Sorry tis all I got and the YJ is down waiting for a Steering Shaft and bearing kit.

Ride On!!!

cj2jk

Happy 4th

Happy July 4th to all Jeep Owners Thanks Eddy and Cindy!!:thankyou:

main.php

Not sure when it happened but, StrizzyChris reminded me about a week ago that I've passed the 10,000 post mark and, to celebrate this completely useless milestone, I thought it would be fun to giveaway a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!! If you'd like to WIN them, all you have to do is post up a patriotic pic of your Jeep . It doesn't matter if you're Jeep is flying the stars and stripes, got your Jeep decorated in red, white and blue or just posed in a patriotic setting, I want to see it.

A winner will be selected and announced on Thursday, the 4th of July! You will not have to be present to win. Good luck to all of you :thumb:

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom