When forum friends become real friends

Lane87

Being a web based community is great, I've met a lot of great people on Wayalife. So I thought I'd start a thread about what it's like to meet people in real life after talking to them on the Forum.

For instance, I thought Hinrichs was going to be about 6 foot 4 before I met him..

Now it's your turn!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Before I met Eddie, I thought he would have an attitude. He probably one of the nicest person I have ever met, your great to frank! :):):beer:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You guys are too nice... Wait Paychex I'm not white???

I thought Overlander was going to be a douche (he is), Paychex was going to be a pipsqueak (he's a giant), Eddie truly is a super genuine and great dude.

Greg is a lot taller than he looks on TV.

In all seriousness I have made some great friends with a lot of folks here. ChrisB/Chris@Offroadevolution/PiginaJeep/01, Skid_Kid, JAGS, GTony, TTFHell, MNTNJK, Miramontes, the list goes on and on. It's a great community we have here.

Last edited:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You guys are too nice... Wait Paychex I'm not white???

I thought Overlander was going to be a douche (he is), Paychex was going to be a pipsqueak (he's a giant), Eddie truly is a super genuine and great dude.

Greg is a lot taller than he looks on TV.

In all seriousness I have made some great friends with a lot of folks here. Skid_Kid, JAGS, GTony, TTFHell, MNTNJK, Miramontes, the list goes on and on. It's a great community we have here.

That's the last time I answer my phone on a Sunday...

Being a web based community is great, I've met a lot of great people on Wayalife. So I thought I'd start a thread about what it's like to meet people in real life after talking to them on the Forum.

For instance, I thought Hinrichs was going to be about 6 foot 4 before I met him..

Now it's your turn!

I thought the same thing about Hinrichs from the look of his profile pic.

and Lane I thought you were going to be an old guy, in fact I have maybe 8 or so years on you.:beer:

never judge a book right?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I thought MTG was a 20 year old, 105 pound, brunette, bi-curious female. (At least that is what the ad said)

no hating friend... just a note that this thread is about to get "weird"....

SEE WHAT I MEAN^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

andrew-

Last edited:

Miramontes

When I first met Frank at Auto Zone I sensed an attitude. I asked him about the forum and kinda seemed not into it. After getting to know him he is nothing like I thought. ended up being a very cool guy.

Jags I pictured being a big tough white guy. Found out not. His a very kind hearted guy.

Over lander. I pictured being tall. MtnJK I pictured as a big mountain man. Paycheck. I Just thought of a pays stub.

Any how. Most of what I first thought of people is way different after you meet and get to know in person. Everyone has been super cool and enjoyed meeting you all.

Chris M

Lane87

I thought the same thing about Hinrichs from the look of his profile pic.

and Lane I thought you were going to be an old guy, in fact I have maybe 8 or so years on you.:beer:

never judge a book right?

Hahaha! Everyone thinks I'm way older than I am.. I mean my Doctor did tell me I have the back of a 65 year old one time..

I love this forum I met a lot of people they where all awesome always helping me out, and making me more poor haha(always showing me new things that I want on my jeep not)

TonkaJK1031

Well I hope this forum turns out this way for me. I've already seen a few other jeeps rocking some wayalife swag around my area. But have not got the chance to meet any yet.

Top Bottom