This just happened!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
No it's a standard and I was nervous but the breathers were all above water. I was very careful!

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

mrmet1983

Little to scary for my tastes especially after seeing a Cherokee go for a swim in lake Christy this weekend lol

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
We launched them at a ramp that is about 2 miles down the road in deeper water. This ramp is the POA just 3 houses away. Probably won't do it again but it was a fun little adventure!

WAYALIFE APP 

Last edited:

daltexjeeper

Nice video! My family has a house on Cedar Creek...Enchanted Oaks. Just talked to my mother a few days ago. She said water level is down over 4ft. We pulled our waverunner 7 weeks ago and have been using the local ramp. Jeeps for the win!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Nice video! My family has a house on Cedar Creek...Enchanted Oaks. Just talked to my mother a few days ago. She said water level is down over 4ft. We pulled our waverunner 7 weeks ago and have been using the local ramp. Jeeps for the win!

Nice! Yeah it's a bit low but it just means we get to ride the skis longer to get back to the ramp. Fun times!

I'll have to check out Enchanted oaks. I'm pretty hard to miss if you see me in town.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Autorotate

Jeeps with Skis picture thread?

Aeraun

Ha that was pretty dam sweet dude. Talk about having a pair lol. Great vid though, looked like it was fun.

Top Bottom