SOLD ++ Teraflex HD adjustable hinged tire carrier ++ SOLD

Looking to see what i can get for my teraflex HD tire carrier with rotopax mount, hi lift mount, 2 gallon rotopax and locking rotopax holder. I purchased this carrier about a month ago and has only been on the jeep for a few weeks. No damage or problems at all, just decided to go a different route with my build. Located in SoCal, looking to get around $820 for all that is listed, make me an offer!!
1> Rotopax 2 Gallon Red Canister - $63
2> Rotopax Lox Pack Mount - $43
3> Teraflex HD tire carrier w/ adjustable spare mount TF4838150 - $619
4> TeraFlex Hi-Lift Mount/CB/and Include Rotopax Adapter - $96

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:

Punisher417

Teraflex HD adjustable hinged tire carrier

Just noticed ur local as well I can simply just go pick it up from u.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1372870158.112358.jpg
Here is a picture of how it looks from a distance, I will go take a few more pictures close up when I get a chance

Punisher417

This is a great product for a daily driven rig. I've had mine for a while now n a few trails n no complaints yet.

TeamFaust

Hi Sean -- looks like you're running that set-up with 35" tire yes? any issues, thinking that would be about the max size this carrier would handle.

Hi Sean -- looks like you're running that set-up with 35" tire yes? any issues, thinking that would be about the max size this carrier would handle.

Yes it is a 35" and I have had no problems with it whatsoever. Doesn't rattle and the tire is pushed right up against the hinge and gate so no movement at all

Top Bottom