hello from Jonesboro, AR.

tinkering1

Joined wayalife about three weeks ago. I'm driving a 2012 jk, my first Jeep, and loving it!!! So far I've been very pleased with this site and the wealth of information I'm finding, particularly in the tech section. I finally got off the mobile app and went to the full site where it's possible to do a profile....so that's started. Just wanted to give y'all a wave now that I've found the place to do it. : ):standing wave:

ziggy

I'm from Mt Home

Joined wayalife about three weeks ago. I'm driving a 2012 jk, my first Jeep, and loving it!!! So far I've been very pleased with this site and the wealth of information I'm finding, particularly in the tech section. I finally got off the mobile app and went to the full site where it's possible to do a profile....so that's started. Just wanted to give y'all a wave now that I've found the place to do it. : ):standing wave:

Hey bro, I'm from Mountain Home..maybe we will see each other one day!

tinkering1

Hey bro, I'm from Mountain Home..maybe we will see each other one day!

maybe so...I hunt just south of Hardy during deer season and close to Batesville for our miniature turkey season. But that's about as far West as I go so far. Came here two years ago from Memphis and there from Houston so Hardy is hilly to me. lol

And thank you all for the welcome!!!

JBO-JK

Right outside Little Rock, been wanting to go ride the trails at the ORV park in Hot Springs since we moved

Sent from my HTC One X using WAYALIFE mobile app

tinkering1

Right outside Little Rock, been wanting to go ride the trails at the ORV park in Hot Springs since we moved

Sent from my HTC One X using WAYALIFE mobile app

yeah, looks like a cool place, especially since it has easy stuff for overly apprehensive people like me. lol I'm not looking for a place to tear mine up.

Welcome to the WAYALIFE family. Just wondering what took you so long :clap2:. Jeep looks great. Cannot wait to wheel with in the future:2thumbsup:.

R/
Will

Top Bottom