Regional Forums

StrizzyChris

I know they are busy in Tahoe, so ill chime in with "word on the street". I'm sure its in the eventual plans, once the site grows much larger. But I know Eddie mentioned before that he doesn't want to segment the site up too much into a bunch of smaller sub forums just yet.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would like to suggest that some regional sections are created??

Not a bad idea, but unlike other forums this one is small enough right now for there not to be a need. But I am sure it will be something you see in the future.

Edit: Looks like we were on the same wavelength Strizzy.

TheRoyalDoyle

I know they are busy in Tahoe, so ill chime in with "word on the street". I'm sure its in the eventual plans, once the site grows much larger. But I know Eddie mentioned before that he doesn't want to segment the site up too much into a bunch of smaller sub forums just yet.

Not a bad idea, but unlike other forums this one is small enough right now for there not to be a need. But I am sure it will be something you see in the future.

Edit: Looks like we were on the same wavelength Strizzy.

Heard that, just would make it a little easier to plan local wheelin days.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I want it so I can create multiple threads titled, "SoCal bs thread", "northeast ramble thread", "Florida chatty Kathy's".

:crazyeyes:

StrizzyChris

To the OP, i am assuming that its possible that you're new here(based on the perfect barometer of accuracy being post count) we take every chance we get the be sarcastic assholes... and never take any of our jib jab serious. I'm sure staging areas will eventually occur :cheers:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Me either. This is a great place to hang out without regional forums and I would guess that it will stay that way.

X3. Can't we be just one big happy family without segmenting ourselves?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Heard that, just would make it a little easier to plan local wheelin days.

While true, many will travel to wheel in various locations. Also, we all enjoy seeing everyone else's wheelin trips and experiences. If sectioned off too much, the rest of forum may miss out.

Wheelin in Sedona is great too by the way. My Jeep obsession started late in life about 5 years ago after I rented a jeep in sedona for a few days. I've gone back once in "my" jeep and several of us have talked about a trip out.

StrizzyChris

Lol I agree that I like it as is....but I can see (if this site gets HUGE) how organizing a trail run would be difficult. Especially when your post becomes page 3 of "new posts" after an hour. I don't think the OP was trying to be clicky...just didn't realize how small and closely knit of a group it is here. We don't have those problems here

Average minds think alike. :bleh:

:tantrum::dont_tell:

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Lol I agree that I like it as is....but I can see (if this site gets HUGE) how organizing a trail run would be difficult. We don't have those problems here

According to one overlander, this is a forum where we "discuss" jeep topics. Thus no events should ever be scheduled as that might constitute a "club" or gathering and we'd have to change our bylaws and shit. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

^^^Must be true as I read it on the internet! Just search forum on wikipedia. We're riding a fine line :eek:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
According to one overlander, this is a forum where we "discuss" jeep topics. Thus no events should ever be scheduled as that might constitute a "club" or gathering and we'd have to change our bylaws and shit. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

^^^Must be true as I read it on the internet! Just search forum on wikipedia. We're riding a fine line :eek:

Not according to me. Friends can't get together unless they are in a club?

JAGS

Hooked
Not according to me. Friends can't get together unless they are in a club?

Knew you couldn't resist. Just giving you shit my friend. ;) I really don't care what anybody calls it, I like it the way it is. Friends, forum, club, jeep familia. All A-OK with me. :thumb: :drinks::honey:

Top Bottom