Nitto Tire interview with Mel Wade

JK1

when my tires are done 40x13.5/17 K-Specs on slabs will be my next set:beer:

ttfhell

Are 37's an option or just 40's?
Hard to find info.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

J-roc

I'm running the 35 nitto trail grappler m/t's and couldn't be more happier :)

Sent from my JK

Spartan

Are the terra grappler comparable to KM2's or are they better? I had 35in KM2's, but thinking about going with a tire that is a little better off road.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
KM2 is a M/T which is what the trail grapplers are. Terra grapplers are an A/T. Do a google search on which is which it'll help you get them straightened out. :thumb:

Spartan

Your right thought it was an A/T for some reason. Looking at some old pic's and they say mud terrain T/A. What does the T/A mean?

Spartan

I have been reading a ton trying to decied on Trail Grapplers or KM2. It seams like the Trail Grapples are about the same or a little better pavement, but are a lot better on dirt and rocks.

A few things seam to keep coming up about the Trail Grapplers that I don't really understand. Maybe someone here could help be understand.

-very heavy tire- Why do people keep saying this? I can see how that might have some effect on MPG, but other then that don't see why it keeps coming up.

-harmonic vibration at 55-65mph- It sounds like the people that have had this problem have tried to correct the problem with no luck. I would think that this is due to bad alignment, or bad not mounted and balanced right. However it seams that these people have had both these checked.

-Some say they have good wear and last along time. Others says they wear fast. I'm guessing the fast wear is due to not roating and/or alot of trail use.

Top Bottom