Warn zeon?

bl17z90

I have watched the videos and read what i can find but what is the advantage to this winch over their other winches?

phillypete

There is a video from sema where the sales rep goes through the benefits. It might even be a wayalife video.

bl17z90

Those are the ones i saw. So they made it run less hot and more water resistant is what i gathered from that.

phillypete

Here's another Zeon question:

Would one be better served getting the 10k with synthetic line or the 12k with wire rope?

phillypete

its got a newly designed gear system, aluminum housing, aluminum drum, improved sealing, and looks badass.

the 10s should do the job, but i'm biased since that is what I run View attachment 39440 View attachment 39441

Hahahahahaha! You stole my setup... or more accurately I'm about to buy the 10-s and the PSC brawler lite trail stinger. Looks great! You just took any doubt out of my mind.

What are you running in the back?

I'm picking up the PSC Brawler tire carrier rev 1, I like things to match.

rtguy1

I have no bumper with evo d ring mounts. I had a psc ROCKBRALWER bumper without the tire carrier before I did the stretch. I'm helping a buddy install his new psc rear bumper and carrier on Saturday. It's the newest version. I like their stuff:yup:

View attachment 39460

badassbrass

I've got one 10-s.
Bought it for its reliability. Ip-68 and synthetic for reduce weight and maniability. It work well and it's fast.

From Québec

Top Bottom