First time visiting the States

JeepJK.ro

I finally managed to take some time away from work and go exploring for a little bit. This time I headed south of the border into the USA. I had a wonderful time and was mind blown at the scenery Montana's got to offer. I only had 24 hours at my disposal so I took advantage of what I could and went on "Going to the Sun" road. Absolutely epic. Enough chit chat though. Lets let the pictures do the talking:

This last part here with the soft top down, it was as refreshing as it could get

And I finally managed to see whats the big deal with the American Honey that keeps popping up in wayalife's videos.

The Verdict? It is awesome !

Cheers and hope to do some more exploring soon!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:clap2: Awesome pics and welcome to America!! Also, glad to hear you like the Honey!! :honey:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Glacier is by far one of my favorite major parks. The backcountry hiking there is breathtaking, you can get completely isolated from everyone, and there are enough natural predators to keep you on your toes (probably as close to living in Alaska as you can get in the lower 48).

mrmet1983

I still don't get why people use photo bucket just Add the photos in the app I end up skipping all ur pictures cuz photo bucket takes for ever to load

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Top Bottom