Was told my JKU was unworthy today.

At a gas station (getting gas) another jeep pulled up and the dude hopped out and started chatting with me. He started asking me about what I had all done to my jeep. He asked why I removed the rubicon stickers off my hood. I told him its a X model. He just shook his head and told me I should have bought a rubicon, and building up anything else is a waste of time. He also informed me that mine will never go where a rubicon can with the Same mods. I shook my head as he jumped in his 2013 JKUR (paper plates) and drive off.

GCM 2

I have seen your jeep (photos as you built it up), I think it's awesome and it looks plenty capable. I would looked over at his jeep and asked him "is that the two wheel drive rubicon?" "oh, its not?" "because it sits so low on those street tires"

I have seen your jeep (photos as you built it up), I think it's awesome and it looks plenty capable. I would looked over at his jeep and asked him "is that the two wheel drive rubicon?" "oh, its not?" "because it sits so low on those street tires"

Oh that would have been a good one.

KPM171

At a gas station (getting gas) another jeep pulled up and the dude hopped out and started chatting with me. He started asking me about what I had all done to my jeep. He asked why I removed the rubicon stickers off my hood. I told him its a X model. He just shook his head and told me I should have bought a rubicon, and building up anything else is a waste of time. He also informed me that mine will never go where a rubicon can with the Same mods. I shook my head as he jumped in his 2013 JKUR (paper plates) and drive off.

Obviously what your Jeep lacks are paper temp tags. Go pick some up and tackle MOAB, stat!

ttfhell

Should've asked him where he bought the rubicon stickers. Mess with his head.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
Lets go drag him around some runs in Vegas and see how his brand new bad ass stock rig does. ;)

JAGS

Hooked

I'm offended by this Greg ^^^^... no not really.

Screw that guy at the station. An ass is an ass. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't walk up to any jeep and talk crap about it. Stock, modded, Smitty modded, whatever. Who am I to criticize. I may say something to myself, or someone I'm with, but to actually say something to anybody else. Some people just grew up not knowing the word respect.

silverbackjk

I have a sport jku and i have been on trails with guy's way more built than me and sometimes they would get stuck and need winching out and i went right up. I am not saying a built sport is better than build rubicon but picking lines and keeping all 4 on the floor goes a long way.

GCM 2

I'm offended by this Greg ^^^^... no not really.

Screw that guy at the station. An ass is an ass. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't walk up to any jeep and talk crap about it. Stock, modded, Smitty modded, whatever. Who am I to criticize. I may say something to myself, or someone I'm with, but to actually say something to anybody else. Some people just grew up not knowing the word respect.

I definitely know you are not THAT guy! I absolutely have nothing against stock jeep's, and I have no problem throwing verbal knives at an inconsiderate tool's general facial region either. Why would somebody even start a conversation, then take it to that petty level?

JAGS

Hooked
I definitely know you are not THAT guy! I absolutely have nothing against stock jeep's, and I have no problem throwing verbal knives at an inconsiderate tool's general facial region either. Why would somebody even start a conversation, then take it to that petty level?

Totally agree. Just pipe up or better yet give a wave and a simple "nice jeep." works in every situation. Regardless of build, there is always at least one thing nice about it...it's a jeep.

The guy is going join this forum and post on the Roof rack + thread or make some BS comment about not having american made tools for the american made jeep and get raked over the coals. :cheesy:

Top Bottom