This is YOUR thread...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Are you a non-conformer? Do you like to go against the grain? A contrarian? Do you like to just state your opinion even when its not popular? Perhaps you are thin skinned? Have anger management issues? Or maybe just everyone on the forum is against you?

Well this is the thread for you! Go ahead and post up all your angst here. No rules just a place to vent and let it all out.

Go on...

You'll feel better...

:thumb:

MobyJR

I really hate seeing people with monster energy drink stickers on their cars. It's stupid it makes me want to put a diet coke and Doritos sticker on mine. IT'S A DRINK!!!! Not a band, not a performance parts company, not a bumper sticker!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I really hate seeing people with monster energy drink stickers on their cars. It's stupid it makes me want to put a diet coke and Doritos sticker on mine. IT'S A DRINK!!!! Not a band, not a performance parts company, not a bumper sticker!

Calm down. I was simply stating why I like monster energy stickers. No need to yell at me. :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Didn't you start this thread a while back? After the dick measuring thread? :cheesy:

DAMN!!!

Do you have to post in every single thread thread! You're worse than the voices I hear in my head!!!!

I'm not sure if I did or not. Seems like we needed on as of late regardless. Oh and I think the dick measuring thread was deleted. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Do you have to post in every single thread thread! You're worse than the voices I hear in my head!!!!

I'm not sure if I did or not. Seems like we needed on as of late regardless. Oh and I think the dick measuring thread was deleted. :cheesy:

I think so too. Do you have that pic still? :cheesy:

MobyJR

Yes! I get on here usually once or twice a day and blah blah blah all I can, and then my wife yells at me for being on my phone when I'm suppose to be watching tv with her! But frankly, I don't really like tv! I like WAYALIFE and survivalist boards, and I'm the same way on there!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Random aggression!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes! I get on here usually once or twice a day and blah blah blah all I can, and then my wife yells at me for being on my phone when I'm suppose to be watching tv with her! But frankly, I don't really like tv! I like WAYALIFE and survivalist boards, and I'm the same way on there!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Random aggression!

My wife gets mad when I'm on Wayalife while driving. I tell her that why I bought a jeep and an EVO bumper so it can drive itself! Women sometimes. :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug

:cheesy:
This is funny.

GCM 2

I am staying out of this one...

I will not be posting in this thread so you can just basically count on me not participating or answering any replies......ever. This and other excerpts from my soon to be released childrens book "did ya have to run him over?"

MobyJR

My wife gets mad when I'm on Wayalife while driving. I tell her that why I bought a jeep and an EVO bumper so it can drive itself! Women sometimes. :crazyeyes:

Lol I think I should invest in an arb fridge as well. The wife better understand.

Top Bottom