wayoflife Love Letter from Bigblake58

Bigblake58

Hey Eddie you need to fuck off!! So many people are tired of your bullshit!! You need to stop being an evo whore, people are sick of it and take the dildo out off your ass and listen to what other people have to say!! We are all on this forum because we all love jeeps!! We didn't join to get every comment we post to get torn apart by you!! You, Overlander and gcm2 are the most disrespectful people I've meet!! You think you know it all, but guess what, YOU FUCKING DON'T!! CombatVet is my friend and you are all pieces of shit for talking shit to him and myself! I hope people realize how big of a bitch you are!! Get a fucking life you pussy!!!!!

Robar

The Enforcer
Hey Eddie you need to fuck off!! So many people are tired of your bullshit!! You need to stop being an evo whore, people are sick of it and take the dildo out off your ass and listen to what other people have to say!! We are all on this forum because we all love jeeps!! We didn't join to get every comment we post to get torn apart by you!! You, Overlander and gcm2 are the most disrespectful people I've meet!! You think you know it all, but guess what, YOU FUCKING DON'T!! CombatVet is my friend and you are all pieces of shit for talking shit to him and myself! I hope people realize how big of a bitch you are!! Get a fucking life you pussy!!!!!
I can think of someone in this thread that need some psychotropic medication.

Re: CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE

I'm not a piece of shit. I make big shits and clog the toilet often and it drives my wife crazy. I do have a huge asshole and a case of swamp ass.

I hear JK Forum has thread just for you.

As was told to me once, if you don't like it leave. I am glad you have the energy to vent like this however if you have not personally met or wheeled with these individuals you mention I do not think you can come to a conclusion by their written non emotional words. By all means vent away however hold all judgements until you actually meet people. By the way this is a free forum and just as you have the right join you have the right to walk away. Opinions are just that opinions. You do not have to take them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie you need to fuck off!! So many people are tired of your bullshit!! You need to stop being an evo whore, people are sick of it and take the dildo out off your ass and listen to what other people have to say!!

Since you seem to have missed it, I do listen to what other people have to say. It is guys like you who don't want to hear what I have to say. Of course, don't like it, don't have to be here. Simple as that.

We are all on this forum because we all love jeeps!! We didn't join to get every comment we post to get torn apart by you!!

Since you seemed to have missed it, this is MY forum and you are only here because I pay for it's existence. Having said that, I'll damn well post what I want and if you don't like what I have to stay, please do us all a favor and leave. :yup:

You, Overlander and gcm2 are the most disrespectful people I've meet!! You think you know it all, but guess what, YOU FUCKING DON'T!! CombatVet is my friend and you are all pieces of shit for talking shit to him and myself! I hope people realize how big of a bitch you are!! Get a fucking life you pussy!!!!!

So you say. It's funny how you never responded to the questions I asked you regard the GenRight kit. ;)

EDIT: I see you got yourself banned. Too bad.

Since you seem to have missed it, I do listen to what other people have to say. It is guys like you who don't want to hear what I have to say. Of course, don't like it, don't have to be here. Simple as that.

Since you seemed to have missed it, this is MY forum and you are only here because I pay for it's existence. Having said that, I'll damn well post what I want and if you don't like what I have to stay, please do us all a favor and leave. :yup:

So you say. It's funny how you never responded to the questions I asked you regard the GenRight kit. ;)

EDIT: I see you got yourself banned. Too bad.

i do agree with you here.

Wtf? :thinking:

what just because i disagree with one thing someone says, does that mean i cant ever agree with anything they do?
he is right, this is his forum and he can do whatever he pleases, it may piss people off along the way but it will be what it will be.
same goes for me, if i want to treat my military service the way i do then i have that right and i earned that right to do so and i wont let anyone take that away from me. if you dont agree with it then oh well. you can always go join the service and then you will have the right to be whatever kind of veteran you want to be. im not getting mad at anyone here or bashing on anyone im just saying i agreed with Eddie and what he said and you can accept it or not. I am talking with Eddie and i hope we can fix, truths,whatever you want to call it but thats between me and him. think what you want of me i dont care and it wont change me in the least bit.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
CombatVetJK Saying Goodbye to WAYALIFE

what just because i disagree with one thing someone says, does that mean i cant ever agree with anything they do?
he is right, this is his forum and he can do whatever he pleases, it may piss people off along the way but it will be what it will be.
same goes for me, if i want to treat my military service the way i do then i have that right and i earned that right to do so and i wont let anyone take that away from me. if you dont agree with it then oh well. you can always go join the service and then you will have the right to be whatever kind of veteran you want to be. im not getting mad at anyone here or bashing on anyone im just saying i agreed with Eddie and what he said and you can accept it or not. I am talking with Eddie and i hope we can fix, truths,whatever you want to call it but thats between me and him. think what you want of me i dont care and it wont change me in the least bit.

I said wtf because a couple hours ago you said to Eddie (and I quote) "so fuck you and everything you stand for" and also called him "a piece of shit" now you say you agree with him.

If you can't see that as being a wtf moment I'm sorry but many people do I can assure you.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I had been meaning to move this out last night but, friends came into town and I spent it with them. Anyway, I thought this post and the few responses to it was worthy of being it's own thread so, here it is. :yup:

Atch

I want to find the forum that all these misfits belong to! There has to be some great conversations between all these whack jobs that hate Eddie.

-paratroopers stay up longer

have we received a response yet as to why GEN RIGHTS "Magic 100" and his "123 stretch" dont seem to follow the same theories???

andrew-

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
have we received a response yet as to why GEN RIGHTS "Magic 100" and his "123 stretch" dont seem to follow the same theories???

andrew-

:shock: :cheesy: Nah, that would require actually knowing something rather than regurgitating sales pitches that you've heard. :D

Rusty

After reading these past few posts.. all I can say is wow.. people need to learn to read properly! What is this world coming to when someone doesn't know how to get feedback on their opinions... It's only natural... especially when your stating sales pitches to people that totally understand the engineering required as well as have the experience in those specific fields... Hasn't anyone ever told them that Sales folk are there to sell? :naw:

(edit) Now I may not have posted much in my time here but I do read everyday! And every once and a while there is always someone who pulls stunt like this!

GCM 2

....You, Overlander and gcm2 are the most disrespectful people I've meet!! You think you know it all, but guess what, YOU FUCKING DON'T!! CombatVet is my friend and you are all pieces of shit for talking shit to him and myself! I hope people realize how big of a bitch you are!! Get a fucking life you pussy!!!!!

Something I learned the hard way years ago, I believe you are now learning it too......at all cost, never email, text or write a letter and send it, when mad. You can't get those words back. It's unfortunate that you have chosen to take the nuclear option when posting this, it doesn't do much for your case. Just really sad that guys take this route when simply voicing opinions. Life is complicated brother, using curse words to make your point only shows foolishness and ignorance on your behalf.

On my behalf, I will state I that I was exceptionally respectful to you and bowed out of the original discussion on suspensions/lifts because it was going nowhere.

Learn to not take life, and especially open social forums, too seriously.

Cheers, :thumb:

G

JKbrick

Holy shit! I thought we were all men, people without feelings to get hurt. If you want, take your ball and go home, we can all play without you

joelbarras20

All I have to say is WOW!! I read alot lot of post and everybody has an opinion to what is better and it is usually what you spent your hard earned money on because you dont want to be told you made the wrong choice. I take everyones opinions as just that their opinions it is up to the end user to do the rest of the homework and figure it out for yourself and make up your own opinion!! With that being said all the guys on here have been very helpful at helping make up my own opinion.

Top Bottom