2004 BMW 545i 73,300miles

anyone want a daily driver?

I am the second owner, this car was a lease return which I had the 3rd party car dealer I was working with acquire for me. I have owned it for 6 years and all but this past year it has been kept in the garage. It had the 50,000 miles bmw factory warranty.

It is a 2004 545i with sport package and premium sound package. (no heated seats and no navi) Silver with black leather interior, no rips, looks new. auto tranny, side sunshades and rear electric sunshade. Just purchased 2 new rear tires, and the fronts have at least 50% remaining. I changed all 4 brake rotors and pads a couple years ago and have put about 10k miles on them so practically new. During the same time I flushed the brake fluid, replaced the cabin air filters, and engine air filter. Recently changed the oil and filter; have always done this religiously. The only problem I have ever had with this car was a small transmission leak from the transmission pan seal. I replaced the seal, pan, and changed the fluid with bmw lifetime fluid.

It has a clean title, the only thing that might come up on a car fax report is I had the rear bumper replaced. I was stopped at a light and someone rolled into me and left the imprints of their license plate on my bumper. I have pictures of it, could barely notice it but I had the whole thing replaced. Only other thing I can think of is occasionally the computer says "please tighten gas cap" which seems to be a common problem with these cars. Right before the 50,000 mile warranty ended I took in to BMW and they said they fixed it only to have the message appear a few months later.

So in short i have never had any problems, no leaks, runs great, cold ac, well maintained, drives like its on rails. I get 23mpg on the freeway from a v8. great engine plenty of power, i couldn't imagine driving the same heavy car with the straight 6 engine.I have always driven it like an old man, has a couple scratches but hard to see when some wax is on it. Selling it because I just dont drive it that much. I'll post pictures this weekend. If there is anything I forgot or you have questions let me know. thanks 15k, Sacramento area ca

might be interested in a trade for a diesel truck. ford crew cab with the 7.3 or a bullet proofed 6.0. dodge cummins 01-05

oazs.jpg

h9xs.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom