old Jeep build

dahreno

Banned
I have an old school jeep thats getting a front four link with King coilovers , d60 front w/ PSC hydro assist and a 14 bolt rear on Deavers.I don't have the expertise to do this work so I am leaving it to the pro's! I was lucky enough to find a guy that was selling some left over stuff from his now closed 4 wd shop yesterday.He has 10 - 38 x 17 x 14.5 Goodyear mtrs with Kevlar , brand new. I was able to buy a set for $360.00 a tire ! That was a great deal considering 4 wheel parts sells the tire for $519.00 . Also I didn't have to pay taxes . I am also getting a 15 bolt shave kit to shave the 14 bolt to have almost the same clearance as a d 44.I am very excited to be able to do this work and can't wait until it's done. I would love to post up pics. of my build but some people on this site think I have already whored out my Jeeps pics. to much already and that's okay. I am also having hydro brakes installed , Warn winch , A 4l80 e tranny with a man. reverse autobody.Then move onto skids , rocker protection , a cheap paint job so I can laugh instead of cry when I scratch the shit out of it ! When all is said and done , I will finally do the Rubicon all the way through , unlike the last two time I've been there.It has anough room to put a bed in the back and sleep in it.Again , can't wait !

Chairokey

Pics or no pics, a build thread is nothing but whoring anyways lol. Good news is we enjoy whoring around here so show those pics. Would love to see pics from start to finish ; )

dahreno

Banned
Build is underway as we speak
WillysBuild068_zps4c3f257d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WillysBuild061_zps365be85a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WillysBuild066_zpsbe9519ad.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WillysBuild064_zpsd6f022ca.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited: