2014 JK Wranglers

TimzToy

The 2014's will start rolling off of the production line very soon.
Let's see your 2014's.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

nacho

Depending on the auto manufacturer the next years models start coming out around aug/sept. I got my 12 in mid sept 11 on a special order

rtguy1

Any new colors released yet ?

2014 orders have been going on since the first week of June. Production is scheduled to begin next week for the 2014 models(3rd week of July).

colors:
anvil is available on all models for 2014
granite crystal-available fall 2013
amp'd- idk
hydro blue-freedom edition only
copperhead-available fall 2013

Last edited:

RUMMY

I wish they would bring back plum crazy purple from the 70s

RUMMY

I had a 70 Dodge SuperBee in plum so it's a Lil sentimental to me . I would name the plum colored jeep the Grape Ape !

jhires

Oh don't get me wrong, a plum purple could be awesome! But PINK :doh:

She actually had one of the original pinkish (don't remember to name of the color) jeeps a number of years ago. Unfortunately it got taken out by a red light runner. But when talking about the color of her next jeep she said if they produced that color again she'd get it in a heartbeat. Followed by Plum Crazy.

We are having a hard time picking a color. Her TJ was the dark metallic blue which is not available. She had settled on Dozer, but that looks like it is out too. So with the rumors of pink or purple things are looking up again.

rtguy1

Plum crazy was pushed back indefinitely. the colors are set. There are no purple or pink colors to be released.

kaptkrappy

I know it's not a JK, but we just got a 2014 Compass a couple of weeks ago.

They are way ahead in the model year.

2014 Compass 1 med.jpg

Top Bottom