iPad 2 app

Rebel JK

I can load the app but when I touch the home screen logo to open WOL, the WOL logo does come up and shows as loading for about 10-15 seconds then reverts back to home screen page. I deleted app and reloaded, but same thing happens, I still can't enter using the app. I'm typically running off a 4g T mobile hotspot that normally is pretty fast.

Any ideas? Thanks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can load the app but when I touch the home screen logo to open WOL, the WOL logo does come up and shows as loading for about 10-15 seconds then reverts back to home screen page. I deleted app and reloaded, but same thing happens, I still can't enter using the app. I'm typically running off a 4g T mobile hotspot that normally is pretty fast.

Any ideas? Thanks

It does that with my iPhone 4 as well and it takes between 6-10 times before the app opens. I have been meaning to post up to let them know but haven't.

But the app works fine on my iPad 3.

Rebel JK

It does that with my iPhone 4 as well and it takes between 6-10 times before the app opens. I have been meaning to post up to let them know but haven't.

But the app works fine on my iPad 3.

Tried 6-7 times but still doesn't work. Thanks for trying

Ldogg

Delete it reboot the device, connect via regular wifi not your hotspot, install, reboot and see if that work.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Been having issues too on my iPhone 4, 5 and iPad 2 and 3 but I figured it was the spotty "free" internet connection in paradise. :idontknow:

I also can't upload pictures 90% of the time or get an error message that it is an invalid file type.

Ldogg

Hmm weird. I don't have issues on my 5 or iPad mini. Has it always been an issue or did it just start recently?

Ldogg

I know there is a option in the app to clear cache and reset all settings, but if you can't get in there that won't help.

I have deleted and re-installed the app from my iCloud account and seems to work. Have you tried removing in completely from your iCloud account and re-installing?

Top Bottom