Just got my first Jeep

Raven Moon

I just bought my first Jeep, a 2013 Sahara Unlimited in Commando Green.
I would like to do a few minor changes but that is about a year or two down the road.
I would like to replace the bumper with a good sturdy steel and a winch, and an upgraded rear bumper as well.
Upgrade the tires and some other stuff but not to much.
Any suggestions?... budget is very low for upgrades.

Paisano

Well there are plenty of good options out there, but if you hang around on this site ya just might start thinking bigger/ more!!! It doesn't stop!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sean.m.adams33

Welcome to wayalife! It's all gonna be based on how you want to wheel it. Congrats on the new jeep! Get out there and see what it can do stock and you will know what you want first.

Simmons

Welcome to the world of jeep. Time to go explore. I said the same thing when I got my first jeep 2011 JKUSah. But they keep coming out with more and more awesome things for the jeeps. Have fun and good luck with the build. :)

Welcome to wayalife good to have you here. There are so many different things you can do to your jeep it's unbelievable. Just save your money because it's not cheap

Webe

Congratz on the new jeep! Welcome to Wayalife. You are on the best site to make new jeep friends and get a diversity of into.:rock:

Top Bottom