Campground for EJS in 2014. Preferences?

Tumbleweed

Lots of campgrounds to choose from. Does anyone have any experiences with the Moab campgrounds? Good or Bad.
I'm thinking of Riverside Oasis due to the Good Sam discount I could receive.
I will have a Truck Camper and Trailer with Jeep inside.
Thoughts???
a3f6a9cc-8345-4f33-a140-f28b5fa4d6d1.jpg

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What I do know is it is a little cold normally for EJS but with that said it is in late April this year and will be a little warmer I would think. I would go with whatever one you can get because I think they book quick.

Tumbleweed

:) Cold is relative. CA vs. MI...

I understand about booking early. That's why I'm asking now. Hope it's not too late!!!

Thanks for any and all info.

Did a scouting run up there over the July 4th weekend for the same thing of checking out the RV camp sites and found that most won't take reservations for EJS 2014 until Jan.

Happy to report that it was a positive experience. We arrived last night around 930pm and found our note at the front office right where they said it would be. The owner came by at 945 ( in his portal JK by the way) to make sure everything was ok. He stopped by again this morning to make sure things were good. The girl at the front upon check out was nice. When I asked if there were spots available for EJS 2014 she said yes but going fast. You might want to call ASAP. Hope to see ya there! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374986323.989356.jpg

Top Bottom