I can die happy now!!

bl17z90

With as often as I see the Prius mentioned around here I figured you guys would enjoy it. Especially GCM2 :yup:

prius-tank-700x525.jpg

GCM 2

Oh my goodness...

That was reckless, irresponsible and extremely damaging to our mother earth to destroy all of those batteries in such an improper manner. This is getting reported straight to the top, Al Gore is getting a call :yup:

bl17z90

I actually found this last week, and sent it to my boss. He got rear ended in his Prius 2 days later. I kinda feel bad, then when he said he wasn't going to replace it with a Jeep because it gets crappy gas milage I suddenly didn't feel bad anymore.

Napalm90

That was reckless, irresponsible and extremely damaging to our mother earth to destroy all of those batteries in such an improper manner. This is getting reported straight to the top, Al Gore is getting a call :yup:

:cheesy: that's funny

Sent via carrier pigeon

jk4x4wrangler

Thats awesome dude! I gather this was not you though. Bet ya wish it was, I do :clap2:

Al Gore is VERY busy hunting Man Bear Pig and he does not have time for nonsense like this. EXCELSIOR !:cheesy:

Top Bottom