No new wrangler until 2018

GCM 2

Probably a good thing.....

Maybe by 2018 someone will purchase Chrysler back from Fiat. I have been in working in Italy for the last couple of months, and obviously there are Fiats everywhere, the sad thing is that the tiny Fiat 500 we now get in the states in about the most appealing one. When you see the other models over here, you realize exactly where the new Cherokee gets the ugly nose/grill from, all the Fiats have really weird body lines that just do not make sense. If Fiat continues to influence styling cues on the new jeeps, we are in for some ugly vehicles. I have never seen such unappealing cars like the Fiats.

brizon85

congrats
welcome to the cult
try the koolaid
its wonderful
also here are your black nikes
:yup:

haha so true. I'll admit about a year ago I sold my f150 and wasn't sure I wanted my grandfathers JKU. Well I don't want to have anything else now. Cult member for life!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Maybe by 2018 someone will purchase Chrysler back from Fiat. I have been in working in Italy for the last couple of months, and obviously there are Fiats everywhere, the sad thing is that the tiny Fiat 500 we now get in the states in about the most appealing one. When you see the other models over here, you realize exactly where the new Cherokee gets the ugly nose/grill from, all the Fiats have really weird body lines that just do not make sense. If Fiat continues to influence styling cues on the new jeeps, we are in for some ugly vehicles. I have never seen such unappealing cars like the Fiats.

As long as they keep using Catrinel Menghia in their commercials I mind less. ;)

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

They can't do much worse than the commando or YJ. 😂

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I wasnt aware that fiat owned chrysler......

Um, really? From June of 2009:

"Italy's Fiat is the new owner of the bulk of Chrysler's assets, closing a deal Wednesday that saves the troubled U.S. automaker from liquidation and places a new company in the hands of Fiat's CEO."

GCM 2

I wasnt aware that fiat owned chrysler......

Yep, what Sharkey said! Fiat has some butt ugly cars and it's normal for the styling to bleed over between makes. It happened to Chrysler when Daimler Benz (Mercedes) owned Chrysler, but at least they design great looking rides.

Top Bottom