Willys show off thread

mrmet1983

I happened to be driving through some random neighborhood when I saw these two beauty's outside someone's home and had to take a few pictures!! Wud love to see more pictures of the Willys jeeps, my dad had one when I was a kid and oh man how I wish we saved that jeep!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374787212.472282.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374787221.720467.jpg

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

jkmadness

I happened to be driving through some random neighborhood when I saw these two beauty's outside someone's home and had to take a few pictures!! Wud love to see more pictures of the Willys jeeps, my dad had one when I was a kid and oh man how I wish we saved that jeep!! View attachment 41357
View attachment 41358

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Nice, I had one back in my 20's ...3 speed...kinnda bring memories back :beer: :thumb:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Belongs to my wife's dad. Maybe it will be mine someday since she doesn't have a brother.

Unfortunately the side shot is 2.04Mb and won't upload :mad:

IMG_3056.jpg

dahreno

Banned
Willys

The current state of my wagon
WillysBuild064_zpsd6f022ca.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mrmet1983

Belongs to my wife's dad. Maybe it will be mine someday since she doesn't have a brother.

Unfortunately the side shot is 2.04Mb and won't upload :mad:

View attachment 41383

That looks just like the one my dad taught me to drive on but his was painted silver and had a black soft top

mrmet1983

Newly modified Willys I saw at the pismo car show last year.

View attachment 41384

Ray ⛺

Now that is bad ass !!! For some reason I like them stock better then all modded out. Might be the whole classic look thing that stands out more to me but that is one sick willys

Top Bottom