Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397
Results 3,961 to 3,962 of 3962

Thread: Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Quote Originally Posted by -AINOKEA- View Post
    Yeah this was my first time to the summit since I was around 13 or so. Unfortunately there were no snowball fights. We did, however, hike out to the adz quarry (my first time) which was incredible. For some reason I didn’t think to take any pictures of it while I was there 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I took my daughter up there 10 years ago when she was about 6...being born in Hawaii, she has never seen snow yet...arriving at the summit, there was no snow to be seen, and my daughter was disappointed. When we walked around one of the buildings, there was a small amount of snow hiding in the shade...she was so happy, and then a snow ball fight broke out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    I took my daughter up there 10 years ago when she was about 6...being born in Hawaii, she has never seen snow yet...arriving at the summit, there was no snow to be seen, and my daughter was disappointed. When we walked around one of the buildings, there was a small amount of snow hiding in the shade...she was so happy, and then a snow ball fight broke out.
    Hah. Sounds fun. Hit me up next time you’re on the island. I’m pretty sure I’m the only wayalifer here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 397 of 397 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397