Page 369 of 369 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369
Results 3,681 to 3,687 of 3687

Thread: Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenthejeepguy View Post
    Attachment 277304Laurel Lakes, trail goes to 10,050 ft elevation. First bit of snow for fall on trail.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    How far did you make it before turning around? I was up there first weekend in August and the snow was covering the road at the 10,500 mark, right before it peaks out. Couldn't make it all the way to the lakes.
    2012 Jeep Wrangler

Holcomb Creek with my buds.

IMG_5806.jpg

Took a trip to Philadelphia with my girlfriend and her girls. Got to see some sites and attractions. As many times as I asked and begged to my girlfriends dismay, Eastern State Penitentiary would not allow me to drive in for pics. I was bummed to say the least. IMG_5008.JPGIMG_4990.JPGIMG_4956.JPGIMG_5027.JPGIMG_4899.JPG

So it wasn't technically "my" Jeep (but it was my rental Jeep!)... which allowed me to do some light "off-roading" and exploring along the northwest coast of the Big Island. Just got back this evening and am looking forward to some real off-roading with my own JKHR this October in the Sierra IMG_8263.jpgIMG_8260.jpg P.S. The stock rental Jeep was actually pretty awesome on the steep, rocky and rutted trails...it was the stock tires that concerned me!

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Sadly, to the funeral of a very close friend of mine of 10+ years and a fallen fire fighter. There was a very large Jeep presence here flying the colors in his honor
    IMG_4090.jpg

Captain Imachurity
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Sadly, to the funeral of a very close friend of mine of 10+ years and a fallen fire fighter. There was a very large Jeep presence here flying the colors in his honor
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Very cool that you were able to honor him in this way though.

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Very cool that you were able to honor him in this way though.
    Thank you Eddie. There were over 400 vehicles in his procession, and a total of about 50-60 Jeeps all flying the flag and back the red/blue flags
    Captain Imachurity
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

Page 369 of 369 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369